উক্ত Postতো আপোনাৰ বন্ধুৰ মাজত Share কৰে যেন
2nd September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com: : All the candidates who are looking for 2 SepCurrent Affairs Quiz can check this article and get the latest August Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates can go through the below section to know more details about 2 Sep Current Affairs in Quiz Pattern. We have provided current affairs quiz with explanation and static points. Also, applicants can get latest current affairs quiz of 2nd September, 2022, and prepare for state/central government exams or any other competitive exam. Bookmark this page to visit more frequently to get daily current affairs.
1st September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com
1. Tata Steel has signed an MoU with the which state for setting up a steel plant with a scrap-based electric arc furnace?
টাটা ষ্টীলে স্ক্ৰেপ ভিত্তিক ইলেক্ট্ৰিক আৰ্ক ফাৰ্নেচৰ সৈতে ষ্টীল প্লাণ্ট স্থাপনৰ বাবে কোনখন ৰাজ্যৰ সৈতে বুজাবুজি চুক্তি স্বাক্ষৰ কৰিছে?
- Tamil Nadu
The steel major has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Punjab for setting up a 0.75 million tonne per annum (MnTPA) long products steel plant with a scrap-based electric arc furnace (EAF). The state-of-the art EAF-based steel plant will produce construction grade steel rebar under the company’s flagship retail brand Tata Tiscon.
Punjab Capital: Chandigarh
Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
Chief Minister: Bhagwant Mann
2. Which bank has signed an agreement with the NMDFC for the development of financial accounting software and mobile application?
বিত্তীয় একাউণ্টিং চফটৱেৰ আৰু মোবাইল এপ্লিকেচনৰ বিকাশৰ বাবে কোনটো বেংকে এন এম ডি এফ চিৰ সৈতে চুক্তি স্বাক্ষৰ কৰিছে?
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
The National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC) announced that it had entered into an agreement with ICICI Bank for the creation of mobile applications and financial accounting software. ICICI Bank will design, develop and deploy the application for NMDFC, provide source code and executable database information among others.
ICICI Bank CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi
3. Which institution conducted the Cyber Security Exercise ‘Synergy’?
চাইবাৰ সুৰক্ষা অনুশীলন ‘চিনাৰ্জী’ কোনটো প্ৰতিষ্ঠানে চলাইছিল?
Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) under the Ministry of Electronics and IT, in collaboration with the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, successfully designed and conducted the Cyber Security Exercise “Synergy” for 13 Countries. The Group is being led by India under the leadership of the National Security Council Secretariat.
CERT-In Director General: Sanjay Bahl
Headquarters: New Delhi
4. In which state, Reliance Industries will set up India’s first and one of the world’s largest carbon fibre plants?
কোনখন ৰাজ্যত ৰিলায়েন্স ইণ্ডাষ্ট্ৰীজে ভাৰতৰ প্ৰথম আৰু বিশ্বৰ অন্যতম বৃহৎ কাৰ্বন ফাইবাৰ প্লাণ্ট স্থাপন কৰিব?
Reliance Industries will set up India’s first and one of the world’s largest carbon fibre plants in Hazira, Gujarat. The carbon fibre plant will be built in phases and will ultimately have a capacity of 20,000 million metric tonnes per annum. It is slated to become a “multi-decade growth engine for RIL’s O2C (oil to chemical) business”.
Gujarat Capital: Gandhinagar
Governor: Acharya Devvrat
Chief Minister: Bhupendrabhai Patel
5. As per the latest SBI Ecowrap report, India GDP growth rate in the April-June quarter of the ongoing fiscal is expected at ____ percent.
Explanation: India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the April-June quarter of the ongoing fiscal is expected at 15.7 percent due to the low base effect and consumption boost post easing of Covid restrictions, according to the latest SBI Ecowrap report. Growth is expected to be about 15.7 percent with a huge possibility of an upward bias on account of various indicators showing good progress in the Indian economy.
6. Which governing body has announced to launch its new centralized portal called ‘e-Samadhan?
কোনটো শাসকীয় সংস্থাই ‘ই-সমাধন’ নামৰ নতুন কেন্দ্ৰীভূত প’ৰ্টেল মুকলি কৰাৰ কথা ঘোষণা কৰিছে?
- All India Council for Technical Education
- National Council for Teacher Education
- University Grants Commission
- None of the above
The University Grants Commission (UGC) will be monitoring and resolving the grievances of students and staff members of universities via e-Samadhan, a centralised portal which will be made operational within a week, informed an official. The commission has merged its existing portals and helplines except for the anti-ragging helpline and developed the new portal.
University Grants Commission Chairperson: D. P. Singh
Headquarters: New Delhi
7. Which state/ UT Police is the first in the country to make collection of forensic evidence mandatory?
দেশৰ ভিতৰত কোনখন ৰাজ্য/ কেন্দ্ৰীয় শাসিত অঞ্চল আৰক্ষীয়ে ফৰেনছিক প্ৰমাণ সংগ্ৰহ কৰাটো বাধ্যতামূলক কৰিছে?
Explanation: Delhi Police has become the first police force in the country to make collection of forensic evidence mandatory in crimes punishable by more than six years. The order was issued hours after Union Home Minister Amit Shah visited the Police Headquarters. Since Delhi is a Union Territory, its police force is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
8. World’s Largest Temple to open at which state?
কোনখন ৰাজ্যত মুকলি হ’ব বিশ্বৰ আটাইতকৈ ডাঙৰ মন্দিৰ?
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
The world’s largest religious monument is expected to cost USD 100 million and replace Cambodia’s 400-acre-large Angkor Wat temple complex. In addition to becoming the largest religious monument in the world, the Temple of Vedic Planetarium in West Bengal, which will serve as the headquarters of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
West Bengal Capital: Kolkata
Chief Minister: Mamata Banerjee
9. AICTE partnered with which company to advanced digital literacy in India?
ভাৰতত ডিজিটেল সাক্ষৰতা উন্নত কৰাৰ বাবে AICTE এ কোনটো কোম্পানীৰ সৈতে অংশীদাৰিত্ব কৰিছিল?
The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has signed a partnership agreement with Adobe to accelerate digital creativity skills across the country. Under the agreement, Adobe will offer courses and expertise for upskilling educators, and integrate digital creativity into the curriculum, to prepare students with the essential creative and digital literacy skills.
Adobe CEO: Shantanu Narayen
Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
10. Nagesh Singh has been appointed as India’s next ambassador to which country?
কোনখন দেশত ভাৰতৰ পৰৱৰ্তী ৰাষ্ট্ৰদূত হিচাপে নিযুক্তি দিয়া হৈছে নাগেশ সিং?
An Indian Foreign Service officer of the 1995 batch, Nagesh Singh has been appointed as India’s next ambassador to Thailand. Nagesh Singh will replace the incumbent ambassador Suchitra Durai. Bilateral relations between India and Thailand continued to strengthen during 2021, marked by cooperation at regional and sub-regional levels within the framework of ASEAN, Mekong Ganga Cooperation and BIMSTEC as well as at other multilateral fora.
Thailand Capital: Bangkok
Currency: Thai baht
King: Maha Vajiralongkorn
Current Affairs is an important section of any Banking, SSC, UPSC, Railways and any govt. entrance exams. All aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2022 must be well prepare with this section. The current affairs are made by our experts for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, IAS, Railway-RRB, UPPSC, UKPSC, TNPSC, MPPSC & Other State Government Jobs / Exams and latest Current Affairs 2022 for banking exams SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk, RBI, RRB and more. Keep reading current affairs and GK facts updated on a daily & monthly basis on this page. Stay aware about the recent happenings in the country and across the globe and equip your preparation for upcoming govt. exams.
Current Affairs 2022
Here, we are providing Daily Current Affairs (GK Updates), Current Affairs Quiz (Questions), and Monthly Current Affairs PDF in English & Hindi based on daily news & events.
Daily Current Affairs 2022
Daily current affairs with date wise and month wise GK is provided below. Daily GK Updates and Current Affairs are clubbed by month-wise. This way, you can stay in touch with all the affairs in India and around the world, specially for preparing govt exams.
What are Current Affairs?
Current Affairs could be defined as the information related to political events, sports, history, arts and even economic events that are happening at the present time in the surroundings. Current Affairs section is sub-divided into National Affairs, International Affairs, Political Affairs, Science & Technology, Economics News, and Sports Current Affairs. All aspirants must note that skipping the Current Affairs section would not be a good idea, as it holds utmost importance in scoring good marks.
Importance of Current Affairs
- Engaging with current affairs in the modern era helps a student to be well-informed and broadens their perspectives on current issues. Current Affairs helps the candidates to develop an opinion or a perspective about national & worldly affairs.
- With Current Affairs, the students can gain knowledge about the current events happening around them.
- The knowledge of current affairs helps in raising the awareness level of the candidates.
- Current Affairs have been an integral part of any competitive exam preparation and hold maximum weightage in total marks.
- A good knowledge of Current Affairs is imperative to success in any competitive exams like UPSC, Banking, Defence, Railways, SSC, and other government exams.
Best Source of Current Affairs
In the above article, we have updated daily & monthly gist of Current Affairs from the perspective of government examination. Besides, this the students can refer to other source of Current Affairs which are as-
- Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Dainik Bhakskar, Dainik Jagran, etc. are the best source when it comes to learn daily current affairs as these are easy to access and pocket friendly too.
- Magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, Economic and Political Weekly can also be the source for follow-up on Current Affairs. A monthly magazine, along with PIB, RSTV is a good way to revise the monthly Current Affairs.
To get Daily Current Affairs Quiz or Current Events of August, bookmark this page and do follow our site @ AllJobAssam.com on daily basis.
উক্ত Postতো আপোনাৰ বন্ধুৰ মাজত Share কৰে যেন