1st September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com: 1th August 2022 Current Affairs Quiz: All the candidates who are looking for 1 SepCurrent Affairs Quiz can check this article and get the latest August Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates can go through the below section to know more details about 1 Sep Current Affairs in Quiz Pattern. We have provided current affairs quiz with explanation and static points. Also, applicants can get latest current affairs quiz of 1st September, 2022, and prepare for state/central government exams or any other competitive exam. Bookmark this page to visit more frequently to get daily current affairs.
1st September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com
1. Which airline joins WEF’s “Clear Skies for Tomorrow” sustainability campaign?
- Go First
- Air India
IndiGo, the largest airline in the nation, announced that it has joined a sustainable effort led by the WEF. IndiGo airline has joined the Clear Skies for Tomorrow, India Coalition initiative as a signatory. IndiGo’s dedication to deploying sustainable initiatives would help to achieve a substantial scale for SAF to attain a critical mass and bring in cost-efficiency for wide adoption in India.
IndiGo CEO: Rono Dutta
2. When was National Nutrition Week is observed?
ৰাষ্ট্ৰীয় পুষ্টি সপ্তাহ কেতিয়া পালন কৰা হৈছিল?
- 1st to 7th September
- 2nd to 8th September
- 3rd to 9th September
- 4th to 10th September
Explanation: National Nutrition Week in India is observed annually from 1st September to 7th September to spread awareness regarding healthy eating habits. The whole week highlights the importance of maintaining a nutritious diet for overall physical and mental health. It also emphasises the fact that having fast food items brings no good to our bodies and instead creates numerous medical issues in the longer run.
3. Which state inaugurated a month-long Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games?
কোনখন ৰাজ্যই উদ্বোধন কৰিলে এমাহজোৰা ৰাজীৱ গান্ধী গ্ৰাম্য অলিম্পিক গেমছ?
- Uttar Pradesh
Explanation: Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot has inaugurated a month-long Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games in Jodhpur. The village Olympics is expected to see the participation of 44,000 villages across Rajasthan, with nearly 30 lakh people across various age groups already registering themselves for the games. Out of the 30 lakh participants, 9 lakh are women.
4. Who becomes world’s 3rd richest person with net worth of USD 137.4 billion?
১৩৭.৪ বিলিয়ন মাৰ্কিন ডলাৰৰ সম্পত্তিৰে বিশ্বৰ ৩য় ধনী ব্যক্তি কোন হ’ব?
- Elon Musk
- Mukesh Ambani
- Gautam Adani
- Shiv Nadar
Explanation: Bsiness conglomerate Adani Group’s chairman Gautam Adani is now the world’s third-richest person after overtaking France’s Bernard Arnault according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index. With a total net worth of USD 137.4 billion, 60-year-old Adani has surpassed the wealth of Louis Vuitton chairman Arnault and is now just behind business magnate Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos in the ranking.
5. Who launched a virtual school and claimed was “India’s first such platform”??
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Narendra Modi
- Amit Shah
- Yogi Adityanath
Explanation: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched a virtual school and students from across the country will be eligible for admission. The application process for the Delhi Model Virtual School (DMVS) began on August 31. The school is for Classes 9-12. Admission to the schooling platform will be open for students across India and they will also be prepared by experts for entrance exams like NEET, CUET and JEE along with skill-based training.
6. Which state government receives financial assistance from ADB to set up medical colleges in 12 districts?
- Andhra Pradesh
Explanation: Maharashtra government will take a loan of 4,000 crore rupees from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for setting up medical colleges in 12 districts of the state. There are 12 districts in the state without a single medical college. These districts include Jalgaon, Satara, Alibaug, Sindhudurg, Usmanabad, Parbhani, Amravati, Ratnagiri, Gadhchiroli, Bhandara and Ambernath.
7. Which state tops inflation chart at 8.32 percentage?
কোনখন ৰাজ্যই মুদ্ৰাস্ফীতিৰ তালিকাত ৮.৩২ শতাংশত শীৰ্ষত আছে?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Telangana, along with West Bengal (8.06%) and Sikkim (8.01%), report rates well above the nation’s 6.8%. India’s retail inflation has been a bugbear for the economy since it surged past 6% in January, but there are wide disparities in the pace of price rise experienced by consumers across the country, with a dozen States clocking an average inflation of less than 6% and another 12 States averaging over 7% through 2022 so far.
Telangana Capital: Hyderabad
Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
8. Which bank imposed monetary penalty on 8 co-operative banks?
কোনটো বেংকে ৮টা সমবায় বেংকৰ ওপৰত আৰ্থিক জৰিমনা আৰোপ কৰিছিল?
Explanation: The Reserve Bank said it has imposed penalty on eight cooperative banks, including Rs 55 lakh on The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank, for deficiencies in regulatory compliances. The central bank informed about the penalties through multiple statements. A penalty of Rs 10 lakh has been imposed on Bharat Heavy Electricals Employees’ Co-operative Bank, Tamil Nadu.
9. Which film won the “Best Film” in popular awards category at the 67th Filmfare Awards 2022?
- Sardar Udham
Explanation: The 67th Filmfare Awards for 2022,‘Sardar Udham’, ‘Shershaah’ and ‘Mimi’ that bagged maximum awards at the awards ceremony. While Ranveer Singh took home the Best Actor award for ‘’83’, Kriti Sanon got her first Filmfare Award for Best Actress in ‘Mimi’. The film featured Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani in the lead roles.
10. Which state education department launches e-Governance portal Samarth?
- Uttar Pradesh
Explanation: The Uttarakhand education department launched an e-governance portal “Samarth” which will provide all administrative and educational updates including information about entrance exams, salary structures, appointments from five state universities and 140 public schools.
Current Affairs is an important section of any Banking, SSC, UPSC, Railways and any govt. entrance exams. All aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2022 must be well prepare with this section. The current affairs are made by our experts for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, IAS, Railway-RRB, UPPSC, UKPSC, TNPSC, MPPSC & Other State Government Jobs / Exams and latest Current Affairs 2022 for banking exams SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk, RBI, RRB and more. Keep reading current affairs and GK facts updated on a daily & monthly basis on this page. Stay aware about the recent happenings in the country and across the globe and equip your preparation for upcoming govt. exams.
Current Affairs 2022
Here, we are providing Daily Current Affairs (GK Updates), Current Affairs Quiz (Questions), and Monthly Current Affairs PDF in English & Hindi based on daily news & events.
Daily Current Affairs 2022
Daily current affairs with date wise and month wise GK is provided below. Daily GK Updates and Current Affairs are clubbed by month-wise. This way, you can stay in touch with all the affairs in India and around the world, specially for preparing govt exams.
What are Current Affairs?
Current Affairs could be defined as the information related to political events, sports, history, arts and even economic events that are happening at the present time in the surroundings. Current Affairs section is sub-divided into National Affairs, International Affairs, Political Affairs, Science & Technology, Economics News, and Sports Current Affairs. All aspirants must note that skipping the Current Affairs section would not be a good idea, as it holds utmost importance in scoring good marks.
Importance of Current Affairs
- Engaging with current affairs in the modern era helps a student to be well-informed and broadens their perspectives on current issues. Current Affairs helps the candidates to develop an opinion or a perspective about national & worldly affairs.
- With Current Affairs, the students can gain knowledge about the current events happening around them.
- The knowledge of current affairs helps in raising the awareness level of the candidates.
- Current Affairs have been an integral part of any competitive exam preparation and hold maximum weightage in total marks.
- A good knowledge of Current Affairs is imperative to success in any competitive exams like UPSC, Banking, Defence, Railways, SSC, and other government exams.
Best Source of Current Affairs
In the above article, we have updated daily & monthly gist of Current Affairs from the perspective of government examination. Besides, this the students can refer to other source of Current Affairs which are as-
- Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Dainik Bhakskar, Dainik Jagran, etc. are the best source when it comes to learn daily current affairs as these are easy to access and pocket friendly too.
- Magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, Economic and Political Weekly can also be the source for follow-up on Current Affairs. A monthly magazine, along with PIB, RSTV is a good way to revise the monthly Current Affairs.
To get Daily Current Affairs Quiz or Current Events of August, bookmark this page and do follow our site @ AllJobAssam.com on daily basis.