|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
3rd September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com: : All the candidates who are looking for 3 Sep Current Affairs Quiz can check this article and get the latest August Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates can go through the below section to know more details about 3 Sep Current Affairs in Quiz Pattern. We have provided current affairs quiz with explanation and static points. Also, applicants can get latest current affairs quiz of 3rd September, 2022, and prepare for state/central government exams or any other competitive exam. Bookmark this page to visit more frequently to get daily current affairs.
3rd September 2022 Current Affairs Quiz By AllJobAssam.com
Russia Capital: Moscow
Currency: Russian Ruble
President: Vladimir Putin
- Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Capitals – Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte (Legislative), Colombo (Executive and Judicial)
Currency: Sri Lankan Rupee
Sri Lanka President: Ranil Wickremesinghe
- All India Council for Technical Education
- University Grants Commission
- Association of Indian Universities
- National Board of Accreditation
All India Council for Technical Education Chairperson: Anil Sahasrabudhe
Headquarters: New Delhi
- 1st September
- 2nd September
- 3rd September
- 4th September
- Reserve Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
State Bank of India Chairperson: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
ICICI Bank CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi
- West Bengal
Meghalaya Capital: Shillong
Governor: Satya Pal Malik
Chief Minister: Conrad Sangma
urrent Affairs is an important section of any Banking, SSC, UPSC, Railways and any govt. entrance exams. All aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2022 must be well prepare with this section. The current affairs are made by our experts for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, IAS, Railway-RRB, UPPSC, UKPSC, TNPSC, MPPSC & Other State Government Jobs / Exams and latest Current Affairs 2022 for banking exams SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk, RBI, RRB and more. Keep reading current affairs and GK facts updated on a daily & monthly basis on this page. Stay aware about the recent happenings in the country and across the globe and equip your preparation for upcoming govt. exams.
Current Affairs 2022
Here, we are providing Daily Current Affairs (GK Updates), Current Affairs Quiz (Questions), and Monthly Current Affairs PDF in English & Hindi based on daily news & events.
Daily Current Affairs 2022
Daily current affairs with date wise and month wise GK is provided below. Daily GK Updates and Current Affairs are clubbed by month-wise. This way, you can stay in touch with all the affairs in India and around the world, specially for preparing govt exams.
What are Current Affairs?
Current Affairs could be defined as the information related to political events, sports, history, arts and even economic events that are happening at the present time in the surroundings. Current Affairs section is sub-divided into National Affairs, International Affairs, Political Affairs, Science & Technology, Economics News, and Sports Current Affairs. All aspirants must note that skipping the Current Affairs section would not be a good idea, as it holds utmost importance in scoring good marks.
Importance of Current Affairs
- Engaging with current affairs in the modern era helps a student to be well-informed and broadens their perspectives on current issues. Current Affairs helps the candidates to develop an opinion or a perspective about national & worldly affairs.
- With Current Affairs, the students can gain knowledge about the current events happening around them.
- The knowledge of current affairs helps in raising the awareness level of the candidates.
- Current Affairs have been an integral part of any competitive exam preparation and hold maximum weightage in total marks.
- A good knowledge of Current Affairs is imperative to success in any competitive exams like UPSC, Banking, Defence, Railways, SSC, and other government exams.
Best Source of Current Affairs
In the above article, we have updated daily & monthly gist of Current Affairs from the perspective of government examination. Besides, this the students can refer to other source of Current Affairs which are as-
- Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Dainik Bhakskar, Dainik Jagran, etc. are the best source when it comes to learn daily current affairs as these are easy to access and pocket friendly too.
- Magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, Economic and Political Weekly can also be the source for follow-up on Current Affairs. A monthly magazine, along with PIB, RSTV is a good way to revise the monthly Current Affairs.
To get Daily Current Affairs Quiz or Current Events of August, bookmark this page and do follow our site @ AllJobAssam.com on daily basis.