|Airports Authority of India|
Name of the posts: Junior Executive
No. of posts: 220 posts
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ MBA
Apply Mode: Online
Online Apply Start: 18-04-2016
Online Apply Last date: 17-05-2016
Airports Authority of India invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the following posts (NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED).
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
Name of the post:
1. Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)
2. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)
3. Junior Executive (Information Technology)
4. Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
No. of post: 220 posts
1. Junior Executive (Engineering Civil): 50 Posts
2. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical): 50 Posts
3. Junior Executive (Information Technology): 20 Posts
4. Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 100 Posts
Scale of pay: Rs. 16400~3%-40500
Maximum age as on 31.05.2016 (including age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (NCL)
(a) Junior Executive:- 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC ·
Relaxation in age
a. Furth’er extention of 10 years age relaxation will be granted to the candidates having 40% physical disability.
b. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
c. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
d. Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will halte to produce his/her original caste certificate/ proof of physically challenged from the competent authority, along with attested copies of the samo, at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for interview.
OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC certificate with” Non Creamy Layer Status” in the prescribed format by tlie Government of India for Government Services at the time of interview.
1. Junior Executive (Engineering Civil): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil
2. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical
3. Junior Executive (Information Technology): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT. OR Full-time regular Master’s in Computer Application (MCA).
4. Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of 2 years duration. OR Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for OBC in the form of challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.aai.aero” from 18-04-2016 to 17-05-2016.
Start Date for Submission of Online Applications : 18-04-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-05-2016
Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at State Bank of India: 20-05-2016
Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of Online Registration and Closing of Registration: 24-05-2016
For more details like reservation & other information click on the link given below…
Register Here To Get Daily Govt Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox
Don’t Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Email Inbox