Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries, Assam Admit Card 2019- Stenographer, Grade -III posts: Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries, Assam has release Admit card for Stenographer, Grade -III posts. This is for information of all concerned that a written examination for recruitment to the post Stenographer, Grade-Ill in the office of the Director of Accounts and Treasuries as Advertised vide NO.DA.56/2016/PT-I/5, dated 21st January’2019 .will be held on 17.03.2019 (Sunday) . A Stenography test for the candidates who qualify in the written test will also be held on the same day.The status of the applications alongwith roll number and the Admit CUM Call Letter for the said examination will be up loaded in the website.
Accounts and Treasuries, Assam Admit card Overview
Name of Organization: Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries, Assam
Job Type: Assam Govt Jobs
Category: Admit Card
Admit Card Status: Available
Official website: https://doatfinance.assam.gov.in
How to Download Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries, Assam Admit Card 2019
- Log on to Accounts & Treasuries, Assam official Website https://doatfinance.assam.gov.in
- Now click on the Accounts & Treasuries, Assam Stenographer, Grade -III Exam Admit Card link.
- Now enter your Roll Number No. & Date of Birth and Submit
- Download and Save your Admit Card
- Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall
Important Instructions To All Candidates
For any claims and objections please e-mail: [email protected] or call at 0361-2232621
- Please download and print a copy of the Admit Card and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates should note that no hard copy of the admission certificate will be dispatched.
- Candidates may also note that they will not be permitted to appear for the written examination if they fail to produce their Admit card cum call letter.
- The candidates are advised to bring along with them their photo-ID proof (viz.. Driving license, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voters Card etc). issued by Government Authorities and also the proof of Employment Exchange Number.
- Candidates are requested to bring 1 recent passport size photograph.
- No request for change of ‘Centre’ by the candidates will be entertained.
- Enter Examination Hall 30 minutes before and not after 15 minutes from commencement of Examination
- Mobile phone or any electronic gadget are not allowed inside the examination hall
- This Admit Card is subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage , the candidature will be cancelled.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Candidates have to retain this duly signed admit card cum call letter with them till the completion of the entire process.
|Check Rejected List:||Click Here|
|Check Selected List:||CLick Here|
|Download Admit card:||Click Here|