Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) release Admit Card for Testimonials and Medical Exam for post Paramedical Staff-2015. Candidates who have qualified for this post can download their call letter at below link…
Important instruction to the candidates
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
1. Call letter to appear for the Trade test, Documentation and Detailed Medical examination is purely PROVISIONAL. Later, at any stage, if it is found that you do not fulfills any of the eligibility conditions, your candidature shall liable to be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Hence you are advised to ensure that you are fulfilling all the eligibility conditions given in the recruitment advertisement.
2. Candidate will be permitted to appear at Recruitment centre as shown in their admit card and not at any other centre. As such ensure bringing admit card for the Trade test, Documentation and Detailed Medical examination. No separate Admit Card will be issued for Detailed Medical Examination.
3. Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence if Aadhar Card not availableviz. driving license, Voter ID, PAN card, I/Card issued by School & College duly affixed his/her photograph for identityotherwise he will not be allowed to enter the Recruitment centre.
4. Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during Trade test and Detailed Medical Examination. Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb in proper (neat & clean) position.
5. No fare for journey is admissible for appearing in the Trade test and Detailed Medical examination. As such candidates may arrange for boarding/lodging at his own.
6. The candidates must keep this admit card with them till declaration of final result. However, they are liable to show the admit card while entering in the Recruitment centre for the Trade test and Detailed Medical examinations and on asking by the board or any other officer conducting Recruitment.
7. Recruitment centre shall not be responsible for any incident/accident occurred during Trade test and Detailed Medical examinations. Therefore no claim for any compensation for same shall be entertained.
8. There will be Trade test, Documentation and Detailed Medical examination for the ex-servicemen.
9. The candidates who qualify in Trade Test & Documentation will only undergo for Detailed
Medical Examination.Instruction for candidates regarding validity/of various certificates/documents
i. Date of discharge, in discharge certificate of serving Defence personnel should be before 22.03.2017 in prescribed format. Certificate with discharge date on or after 23.03.2017 will not be accepted.
ii. Undertaking in the format prescribed in Appendix-‘A-1’ (of Advertisement published in Employment News for week ending 20.02.2016 to 26.02.2016) from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
iii.Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC, as notified in central list of GOI, should be in prescribed format as Appendix-‘B & C’ of the Advertisement from candidates for seeking reservation/age relaxation.
iv.OBC certificate should be issued with non creamy layer status (within 3 year of closing date) on or after 24.03.2013. Certificate issued on or before 23.03.2013 will not be accepted.
v. Domicile Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height/chest measurement(area/state/category) in prescribed format as per Appendix-‘D’ of the Advertisement.
vi. Candidates must bring old Admit Card(issued for PST/PET & Written Examination) as a proof of qualified in PST/PET & Written Examination.
vii.West Pakistani refugees will submit/produce certificate issued through Sarpanch or Numbardar against domicile certificate.
viii. Candidate will not be permitted to appear in Trade Test, Documentation & Detailed Medical Examination without producing valid requisite documents. For any query may be contacted on helpline no. 011-24368630