Indian Air Force Admit Card 2023 – Agniveer Vayu Exam City & Date: Your Gateway to IAF Recruitment
The Indian Air Force is all set to conduct Phase-I Online Tests for Agniveer (Vayu) Recruitment, starting from the 13th of October, 2023. If you’ve submitted your online application for the Agniveer (Vayu) positions between the 27th of July and the 17th of August in 2023, it’s time to get ready. In this article, we will guide you on how to secure your Indian Air Force Admit Card for this crucial examination.
Indian Air Force Admit Card Details
Name of Post: Agniveer Vayu
Number of Posts: Not Specified
Name of Batch: Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024
Name of Scheme: AGNIPATH Scheme
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Name of Organization: Indian Air Force
Date of Exam: 13th October 2023 Onwards
Type of Exam: Phase 1 (Online Test)
Status of Admit Card: Not Issued.
Issue Date of Admit Card: Admit cards will be issued 2 days before the exam date. However, candidates can check their exam city and exam date details from 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
Indian Air Force Admit Card Date
The Indian Air Force will release the admit cards for Phase-1 (Online Test) for Agniveer (Vayu) candidates just two days prior to the examination date. Starting from October 2023, the Indian Air Force will provide the option to check your exam date and city details. To access this vital information, candidates must log in to the official web portal using their login credentials.
How to Download IAF Admit Card?
If you’ve applied for the aforementioned recruitment through the Indian Air Force’s official web portal, you’ll be able to download your admit card from the same platform. Admit cards will become available two days before the examination date. Currently, instead of a traditional admit card, candidates can check their allocated exam city and date. Below, we’ve outlined the simple steps to help you obtain your admit card:
- Scroll Down and Check the Important Link Section.
- Visit the official Indian Air Force website and scroll down to find the “Important Link” section.
- Click on the Indian Air Force Admit Card Link.
- Click on the link provided for the Indian Air Force Admit Card.
- Access the Official Web Portal.
- You’ll be directed to the official web portal in a new tab of your web browser.
- Fill in the Login Form.
- Once on the portal, you’ll encounter a login form.
- Enter your Email ID, Password, and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- After successful login, you will be presented with the option to download your admit card.
- Simply click on the download option, and your admit card will be saved to your device.
By following these steps, you’ll be well-prepared for the Agniveer (Vayu) Recruitment Phase-I Online Test. Make sure to keep your admit card handy, as it’s your ticket to a promising career in the Indian Air Force. Good luck with your examination, and may your dreams of serving your nation take flight!
Important Links of Air Force Admit Card
|Indian Air Force Admit Card||11-10-2023|
|Check Exam City & Date||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|Join us Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
What to Bring Along with Your Indian Air Force Admit Card?
When heading to the Indian Air Force Online Examination scheduled for October 13, 2023, it’s essential to come prepared with the following required documents:
- Identity Proof (e.g., Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Ensure you bring a valid identity proof that includes your photograph and signature. An Aadhaar Card or Voter ID is highly recommended.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Carry a few recent passport-sized photographs as they may be needed for documentation.
- Other Relevant Documents
- Depending on the specific requirements of the examination, you might need to bring other relevant documents. It’s advisable to check the official instructions beforehand.
Details on Your Indian Air Force Admit Card
Your Indian Air Force Admit Card is a crucial document that contains vital information regarding the examination and your candidature. Here’s what you can expect to find on your admit card:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Name of Exam
- Exam Centre Name with Address
- Date of Exam and Shift
- Name of Organization
- Important Instructions
Online Test of Air Force Recruitment
For candidates who have submitted online applications for Indian Air Force Recruitment, the process includes an online test. The provisional admit card will be issued to eligible candidates 48 to 72 hours before the exam, with notifications sent to their registered email addresses. Here are some key points to note:
- Candidates must download their admit cards and take a color printout.
- Admit cards must be carried to the examination center as indicated on the respective admit cards for participation in the selection test.
- Correct Answers: One mark for each correct answer.
- Incorrect Answers: 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates should bring one blue/black pen and their original AADHAR card for Phase-I testing.
For candidates applying in the Science Subjects category, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 60 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other Than Science Subjects
For candidates applying in the Other Than Science Subjects category, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 45 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
For Both Subjects
For candidates applying in both the Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects categories, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 85 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who successfully clear the online test will be invited to undergo the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) of the Indian Air Force. The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the official website. The PFT includes the following tasks:
- Running: Complete a 1.6 km run within 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Push-ups: Complete 10 push-ups within the stipulated time.
- Sit-ups: Complete 10 sit-ups within the stipulated time.
- Squats: Complete 20 squats within the stipulated time.
Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and wear appropriate sports attire for the Physical Fitness Test. Ensure you’re well-prepared for both the written examination and the subsequent physical fitness assessment. Good luck with your Indian Air Force recruitment journey!