Name of the post: Junior Executive(ATC), Junior Executie (Electronics)
No. of post: 598 nos.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) and Junior Executive (Electronics) to be filled as per details given below:
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Executive(ATC).
2. Junior Executive (Electronics)
No. of posts: 598 nos.
1. Junior Executive(AIR Traffic Control): 400 nos. ( UR-202, OBC-108, SC-60, ST-30)
2. Junior Executive (Electronics): 198 nos. (UR-76, OBC-63, SC-42, ST-17)
i) The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
ii) Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
iii) The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) will be applicable as per the Government of India rules.
iv) Category and Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex-Serviceman] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL) category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) only as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
1. Junior Executive (ATC): Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
2. Junior Executive (Electronics): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT/recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015. The departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees obtained through parttime/correspondence/distance education mode are also eligible to appear in the online examination. However for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics), departmental candidates who have qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015 can also apply.
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1)
AGE LIMIT AS ON 31.10.2015
(a) Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
(b) Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
(c) Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
(d) For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
(e) Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of interview.
(f) Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
(g) The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
(h) Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and his/her claim towards SC/ST/OBC.
1. Junior Executive(ATC).: Online examination, Voice Test and Interview. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by candidates during the online test. The online test will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the post as per the syllabus available at the Link given under Careers tab of www.aai.aero.
2. Junior Executie (Electronics): GATE Marks for Paper Code EC (Electronics and Communication Engineering) for the year 2014 or 2015. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE marks will be called directly for Interview.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE:
Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) for each category of post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. However, the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee, candidates may download the challan form at the time of filling up of their online application. The candidates will have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through preprinted challan only.
Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification/interview (in case of selection).
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line applications:
i) Candidates are required to apply On-line through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only. The link is available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application.
ii) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for online test/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from AAI. Under no circumstances, the candidate should
share/mention e-mail ID or password to/or any other candidate /person. Please note that the
Admit Card for online examination will not be sent by post.
iii) The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step-1 and Step-2 of the registration process and deposit of application fee (if applicable) in any branch of State Bank of India by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement.
iv) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/ documents/information:-
(a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(b) His/her personal details.
(c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCLCandidates).
(d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(e) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
(f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.