Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh Recruitment 2019- Teacher [5 Posts]: Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh has issued recruitment for 05 Trained Graduate Teacher, Montessori Trained Teacher job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh is comes under the Private job in Assam. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Numaligarh. Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh organization job applications are collected by Online (By Email) mode only.
Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh Teacher Recruitment 2019
Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh inviting the rained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Montessori Trained Teacher job online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh. The detailed information on Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh latest job notification 2019 has been given below.
Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of organization: Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh
Job Type: Private Jobs
Job location: Numaligarh, Assam
Apply Mode: Online (By Email)
Last date: 25/06/2019
Like our Facebook Page: Click Here
Akshara Global Gurukul, Numaligarh Job Vacancy Details
1. Trained Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 2
- Mathematics- 1
- Assamese- 1
- Graduate / Postgraduate in related subjects with at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
- With the teaching experience in the CBSE course, candidates will be given priority with B.ed / D.El.d by NCTE accredited institution.
2. Montessori Trained Teacher
No of posts: 3
1. Graduate in any stream Science/Commerce/Arts with minimum 55% of marks from any recognized university.
2. Preferences will be given to candidates with experienced in child care with valid Montessori Trained Certification.
3. Preferences will be given to candidates with B.ed/D.El.Ed by NCTE recognized institute, along with teaching experience in CBSE curriculum.
Age: Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2019.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates send resume along with documents in the official mail id at [email protected].
For any query the candidates may call at 8837279930/9706708443 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified via phone or mail id provided in the resume for the date of interview. Last date of receiving application is 25.06.2019