APL Recruitment 2020- Apply for Manager Post: Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) released a recruitment notice for 04 Vacancies posts of Deputy General Manager (Production) and Senior Manager (Production). Interested and eligible candidates can apply easily for this post. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest APL job notification 2020 fully. Application must reach the office of within 20(twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the prescribed application format. Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. job applications are collected by Offline mode. Checked their official website http://assampetrochemicals.co.in/.
|Send Join Request our Whatsapp Groeup||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us in Tweeter||Click Here|
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) Manager Recruitment 2020
Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd. is one of the pioneers in the field of Petrochemicals having very good track record of performance and implementing ambitious expansion plan invites applications for the following posts. The job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. job 2020. However, for more accurate information on this Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website http://assampetrochemicals.co.in/.
APL Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|APL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL)|
|Advertisement Published Date||29-01-2020|
|Last Date||17-02-2020 [within 20(twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement]|
APL Job Vacancy Details
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 04 Manager post in Assam. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 04
1. Deputy General Manager (Production)
No of Post- 02 (two)
Age Limit- Not exceeding 52 years
Scale of Pay- Grade Pay: Rs. 16,300/- PB : Rs. 30,000/- -Rs. 110,000/-
2. Senior Manager (Production)
No of Post- 02 (two)
Age Limit- Not exceeding 50 years
Scale of Pay- Grade Pay: Rs. 15,700/- PB : Rs. 30,000/- – Rs. 110,000 /-
APL Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
1. Deputy General Manager (Production)- B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualification .
Essential experience- Minimum 18(eighteen) years post qualification experience in plant operation/project execution out of which 2 (Two)) years should be in next lower level Managerial role in large or medium scale PSU/ Private Industry preferably in Petrochemical/ Chemical /Oil Refinery Sector. Preference will be given to candidates who acquired experience in project execution, commissioning & operation having latest technology with Captive Power Plant and DCS system in Petrochemical/ chemical sector.
2. Senior Manager (Production)- B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualification .
Essential experience- Minimum 15(fifteen) years post qualification experience in plant operation/project execution out of which 2 (Two)) years should be in next lower level Managerial role in large or medium scale PSU/ Private Industry preferably in Petrochemical/Chemical /Oil Refinery Sector. Preference will be given to candidates who acquired experience in project execution, commissioning & operation having latest technology with Captive Power Plant and DCS system in Petrochemical/ chemical sector.
APL Recruitment 2020- Other Eligibility Criterion
1. All qualification must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable) of repute.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
3. The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01-01-2020.
AGE RELAXATION –
(a) The upper age is relaxable by 5(five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC /MOBC candidates.
(b) Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 2(two) years in case of exceptional deserving candidates.
How to Apply for APL Manager Job 2020?
Interested candidates may apply with detailed bio-data in prescribed form of application only along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, caste, experience etc. within 20 (Twenty) days by Ordinary/Speed post/ Courier Service from the date of publication of this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The application should be addressed to:
Important Date for APL Recruitment 2020
|Availability of application form and other prescribed documents in website||From 29-01-2020 to 17-02-2020|
|Last date of receipt of duly filled application form by post/Courier at APL Namrup.||17-02-2020|
Important Link for APL Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Download Application Form||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||AllJobAssam.com|
- 1 Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. (APL) Manager Recruitment 2020
- 2 APL Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
- 3 APL Job Vacancy Details
- 4 APL Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
- 5 APL Recruitment 2020- Other Eligibility Criterion
- 6 How to Apply for APL Manager Job 2020?
- 7 Important Date for APL Recruitment 2020
- 8 Important Link for APL Recruitment 2020
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Assam Govt.
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor Degree
- Bank Job
- Central Govt.
- Exam Notice
- Exam Papers
- Exam Routine
- Gauhati High Court
- Gauhati University Result
- Guide Books
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
- Latest Notification
- Master Degree
- Mock Test
- NHM Assam
- Post Graduate
- Private Job
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 919 Gramin Dak SevakLast Date: 2020/02/09
- Irrigation Assam Section Assistant Answer Key 2020: Question Paper With Answer Sheet Pdf
- GMCH Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for 244 Grade III, Grade IV & Driver postsLast Date: 2020/02/14
- OBC Scholarship Assam 2020 – Apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme @ scholarships.gov.inLast Date: 2020/02/29
- Irrigation Assam Admit card 2020- 643 Junior Assistant, Section Assistant Other posts
- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Various PostsLast Date: 2020/03/03
- Assam Irrigation Section Assistant 2020 Mock Test 1- Free General English Preposition
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 11 District Resource Person (DRP)