APSC CCE 2020 Exam : Apply Online For 331 Vacancy @ Apscrecruitment.In: APSC CCE 2020 Exam : Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 (APSC CCE 2020) for the recruitment of 331 vacancy. Interested candidates check APSC CEE Online Application Notification 2020 Given below.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) CCE Exam 2020- Highlig
|Name of organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of examination:||Combined Competitive Examination, 2020|
|Job type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Online Apply start||10.09.2020|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) CCE Exam 2020 Details
Name of examination: Combined Competitive Examination, 2020
No of posts: 331 [UR: 121, OBC/ MOBC: 92, SC: 20, STP: 38, ST: 17, EWS: 43]
Service wise vacancy:
Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121
Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69
Superintendent of Taxes: 6
District Transport Officer: 5
Labour Inspector: 18
Inspector of Taxes: 27
Inspector of Excise: 7
Block Development Officer: 33
Asstt. Employment Officer: 4
Assistant Manager of Industries: 10
(i) Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
(ii) Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
(iii) Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
(iv) District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
(v) Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
(vi) Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
(vii) Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
(viii) Labour Inspector: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
(ix) Inspector of Taxes: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
(x) Inspector of Excise: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
(xi) Sub Registrar: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
Age limit for APSC CCE 2020
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
* The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
* Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
* Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of application need not apply.
APSC CCE 2020 Selection Process
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE 2020
(A) The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMAJI, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
(B) The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
APSC CCE 2020 Admit Card
Admission certificate indicating the eligible candidate’s Roll no., venue and programme of the exam will be uploaded in the Commission’s website, for appearing in the Preliminary/ Main examination.
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40 *
4. PWBD: 35.40 *
5. Women Candidate: 35.40 *
* Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to apply for APSC CCE 2020
– CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE “https://apscrecruitment.in” ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
– The Online Applications can be filled up from 10-09-2020 to 10-10-2020 till 12:00 Midnight.
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Kokrajhar Govt. College Recruitment 2021- 16 Asstt. Professors vacancy
- 0.3 GMCH Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 11 Vacancy in ROTTO, GMCH
- 0.4 Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021 – 97 Vacancy, Online Apply
- 0.5 ASACS Recruitment 2021 – 23 Doctor, Staff Nurse, Counsellor & Other Vacancy
- 1 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) CCE Exam 2020- Highlig
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.