Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 793 Posts
APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts @ apsc.nic.in: Hey Guys!! the officials of the Assam Public Service Commission have finally released a detailed APSC CCE Preliminary Exam 2023 Notification. Therefore, without any delay candidates who have successfully qualified in the Prelims Combined Competitive Examination can now check out the complete details about Assam PSC CCE 2023 Preliminary Exam. The officials have specified that candidates can start their APSC CCE Preliminary Registration from 21/01/2023. Whereas, the date to APSC CCE Exam 2023 Apply Online is 10th February 2023.
APSC CCE Exam 2023- Advertisement
The detailed information on APSC CCE Exam latest notification 2023 has been given below and this APSC CCE Exam recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Public Service Commission CCE Exam job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website http://apsc.nic.in.
APSC CCE Latest Notification 2023
|APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 793 Posts|
|Name of Organization||APSC|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Examination, 2022|
|No of Posts||793 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date||10th February 2023|
|APSC CCE Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 100 p.m|
|Click Here for Subscribe|
APSC CCE Online Apply Date
The Online Applications can be submitted from 12.00 Noon, 21.01.2023 to 10.02.2023 till 5.00 P.M. after which the link will be disabled. Last date for payment of prescribed fee is 12.02.2023 till 5.00 P.M. Detailed instruction for submission of online application is available at Appendix-I of the earlier Advertisement no.26/2022.
APSC CCE Exam Details
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name of examination: Combined Competitive Examination, 2022
No of posts: 793
- UR: 313
- OBC/ MOBC: 212
- SC: 46
- STP: 88
- STH: 35
- EWS: 99
- PwBD: 30
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8
- Superintendent of Excise: 1
- District Transport Officer: 1
- Labour Officer: 3
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1
- Inspector of Labour: 4
- Inspector of Taxes: 23
- Inspector of Excise:
- Block Development Officer: 44
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2
- Sub-Registrar: 5
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415
- Guidance Counsellor: 1
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, /irrigation: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1
Helpline: 0361-2363117 or 1800-572-23-43 | [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam
Regional Language Proficiency: A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official language or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of the following two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows:
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
- Udalguri and
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in Guwahati only
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.47.20/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates can read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new APSC Recruitment portal will be displayed in a new tab.
- After that, you have to complete the registration process.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your online application processing fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment
- Starting date of submission of online application: 21st January 2023, 12 PM
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th February 2023, 5 PM
- Last date for payment of the prescribed fee: 12th February 2023, 5 PM
- Date of CCE Prelims 2022 Exam: 26th March 2023
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Syllabus||Click Here|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Exam Papers||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Exam Best Guide Books||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus for APSC CCE Preliminary
GENERAL STUDIES – Paper – I (200 marks) – 100 Questions
Duration: 2 hours
i. Current events of national and international importance.
ii. History of India and Indian National Movement.
iii. Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
iv. Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc,
v. Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
vi. General issues on Environment ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
vii. General Science.
Note: (30-35)% questions in General Studies Paper I will be related to Assam.
- 1 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 793 Posts
- 2 APSC CCE Exam 2023- Advertisement
- 3 APSC CCE Latest Notification 2023
- 4 APSC CCE Online Apply Date
- 5 APSC CCE Exam Details
- 6 Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam
- 7 Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
- 8 Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
- 9 Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam
- 10 How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam?
- 11 Syllabus for APSC CCE Preliminary