|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Recruitment Title: APSC Recruitment 2016 invited Demonstrator and other posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 27-10-2016
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The following posts of Registrar/Resident Physician/Resident Surgeon/ Refraction1st/ Demonstrator etc. in various Deptt. of Medical Colleges in the state of Assam under H.&F.W(B) Deptt.
medianet_width = “300”;
medianet_height = “250”;
medianet_crid = “867678947”;
medianet_versionId = “111299”;
var isSSL = ‘https:’ == document.location.protocol;
var mnSrc = (isSSL ? ‘https:’ : ‘http:’) + ‘//contextual.media.net/nmedianet.js?cid=8CU45AIX8’ + (isSSL ? ‘&https=1’ : ”);
Total No. of post: 208 posts
Name and No. of posts.
1. Demonstrator, Anatomy: 4 posts
2. Demonstrator, Physiology: 01 post
3. Demonstrator, Bio-Chemistry: 02 posts
4. Demonstrator, Microbiology: 05 posts
5. Demonstrator, Pharmacology: 05 posts
6. Demonstrator, Pathology (including Blood Bank): 17 posts
7. Demonstrator/ Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine: 03 posts
8. Demonstrator, Community Medicine(SPM): 08 posts
9. Registrar/Resident Physician, Pediatrics (including ICU/Emergency): 07 posts
10. Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Orthopedics(including ICU/Emergency): 09 posts
11. Registrar/Resident Surgeon,E.N.T.: 05 posts
12. Registrar/Resident Surgeon,O&G (including Rural Service): 08 posts
13. Registrar/ Anesthetist, Anesthesiology (including ICU & Emergency Rural service): 37 posts
14. Registrar/ Demonstrator, Radiology (including ICU/Emergency): 20 posts
15. Registrar, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 09 posts
16. Registrar, Dermatology: 03 posts
17. Registrar/ Refractionist, Ophthalmology: 03 posts
18. Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU Emergency) : 14 posts
19: Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU Emergency): 15 posts
20. Registrar/Resident Physician, TB&Chest: 04 posts
21. Registrar/Resident Physician, Cardiology: 04 posts
22. Registrar/ Resident Physician, C.T.V.S: 05 posts
23. Registrar/ Resident Surgeon Urology: 01 posts
24. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Plastic Surgery: 02 posts
25. Registrar, Neurology: 02 posts
26. Registrar/Resident Physician, Nephrology: 01 posts
27. Registrar/Resident Physician, Endocrinology: 02 posts
28. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Radio-therapy: 03 posts
29. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Neurosurgery: 02 posts
30. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Pediatrics Surgery: 04 posts
31. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Gastroenterology: 01 posts
32. Registrar/Resident Physician, Dentistry: 02 posts
Scale of Pay : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age : (a) The Upper age limit is 43(forty three) years as on 03-03-2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/ 04, dtd. 3/3/2016. (b) The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years in case of SC/STP/STH candidates. (c) Relaxation for Upper age will be considered as per existing Rules.
Educational Qualification : MD or MS Degree in the concerned subject. Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Regulation 3(f) of APSC.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
b. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27-10- 2016 during office hours.
c. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
d. Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
e. (i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
f . Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
a. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
b. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
c. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
d. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Last Date: 27-10-2016
For Download Advertisement Details Click Here
For Download Application Form Click Here
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : [email protected]