APSC Recruitment 2019- Assistant Programmer (Class-II) posts: Assam Public Service Commission has release recruitment notification for 01 Assistant Programmer (Class-II) Job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest APSC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Assam Public Service Commission Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in APSC. Assam Public Service Commission job applications are collected by Offline mode.
- 1 Job in Assam: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Assam Career: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment for Assistant Programmer Job?
Job in Assam: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2019
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Public Service Commission The detailed information on APSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below.
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Job type: Assam Government Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Offline (by Post)
Our website: http://alljobassam.com/
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in
Last Date: 26/04/2019
Assam Career: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job Vacancy Details
Name of post : Assistant Programmer (Class-II)
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay Scale: Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 87000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs.11,500/-
Age limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of
age as on 01-01-2019.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (If applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.
6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
How to apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment for Assistant Programmer Job?
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly
(i) Educational qualification
(ii) Age limit and
(iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New Form).
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Important dates for Assistant Programmer
Last Date: 26th April 2019