APSC Recruitment 2021 – 2 Driver Vacancy: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 Driver vacancy in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission. Interested candidates check Education Qualification, Age limit, Salary, How to Apply and other Details for APSC Driver Recruitment 2021 given below.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Driver Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Driver
No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, SC: 1]
Department: Office of the Assam Public Service Commission
Scale of pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 5,200/-
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
(i) H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
(ii) A candidate must possess a valid Driving License (LMV).
(iii) Candidates should have registration in Employment Exchange in the State.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the 2nd September 2020:
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 45 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
(iii) By 2 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates i.e upto 42 years.
|Read More: APSC Recruitment 2021 : Apply For 24 Fishery Development Officer And Plant Manager Vacancy|
Application Fee of APSC Vacancy 2021
There is no application fee .
Selection Process of APSC Driver Vacancy
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
Phase- I : Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be of 100 marks.
Phase- II : Against each vacancy 4 (four) candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment
– Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
– The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
– The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 18-02-2021 during office hours.
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Driver Recruitment 2021
- 2 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
- 2.1 RelatedPosts
- 2.2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – 22 Assam Judicial Service Grade III Vacancy
- 2.3 National Health Mission (NHM), Assam Recruitment 2021 – 6 Consultant & Officer Vacancy
- 2.4 Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM) Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 9 Consultant And Technical Assistant Vacancy
- 2.5 Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 – 4 Project Technical Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy
- 2.6 Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
- 2.7 Application Fee of APSC Vacancy 2021
- 2.8 Selection Process of APSC Driver Vacancy
- 2.9 How to apply for APSC Recruitment
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.