APSC Recruitment 2020- Apply for 260 Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 104+156=260 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released by APSC. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill APSC Application. The Application last date is 16th June 2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in APSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest APSC job notification 2020 fully. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) job applications are collected by Offline mode.
Those who intend to apply for the post mentioned above should submit their application in the prescribed form, obtainable by downloading from APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in application form D/R(New form). The last date of receipt of application is fixed on 16.06.2020. Those who have already applied earlier in response to Advertisement mentioned above need not apply again.
The other terms and condition of earlier advertisement will remain the same. . It may be mentioned that the Commission decided to hold Screening Test (OMR based) on the basis of advertisement mentioned above on 5th April/2020 which was notified vide No. 101 PSC/DR-6/1/2019-20 dated 6th March/2020. Subsequently the screening test (OMR based) was postponed due to outbreak of “CORONA VIRUS” vide notification No. 104PSC/DR-6/1/2019-20 dated 26/03/2020. The screening test so notified earlier is hereby suspended temporarily. Fresh notification for holding the screening test will be notified on the basis of present vacancy position i.e. 156+104=260 posts later on.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
Recruitment of 104 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Job in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The detailed information on APSC latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this APSC job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website @ apsc.nic.in
Details of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts are highlighted in the table below.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job typeAssam||Assam Government Jobs|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job Vacancy Details
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 104+156=260 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Job in Assam.
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Total No. of post: 104+156= 260
Selected candidates for Assam PSC AE Vacancy will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 30,000 -1,10,000/- PB-4 with grade pay of Rs 12,700/- plus other allowances
APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Qualification:
- (i) Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Degrees obtained through Distance mode of education will not be acceptable as the Department modifies the schedule-II appended to Rule 8 of the Assam Engineering (PWD) Service Rules,1978 issued vide Govt. OM RBEB.33/2019/12 Dated Dispur the 4th July/2019.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Age Limit
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Selection Process for APSC AE Jobs
The selection of the candidates for APSC AE Vacancy 2019 will be on the basis of the performance in the following:
- Screening/ Written Test
- Viva-voice test/ Interview
Application Fee: As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
1. For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
How to apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidate can apply send their duly filled applications to Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 16.06.2020. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
Important Date APDC Recruitment 2020
- Last Date: 16th June 2020
Download APSC AE Official Notification and Application form
- Download APSC AE New Short Notification: Click Here
- Download APSC AE Old Notification: Click Here
- Download Application form: Click Here
- Visit Official website: www.apsc.nic.in