ARIAS Society Recruitment 2019- District Agricultural Marketing Coordinator (14 Posts): Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society – Assam Rural Agribusiness and Transformation Project (APART) has issued recruitment notification for 14 District Agricultural Marketing Coordinator job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ARIAS Society job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. ARIAS Society career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ARIAS Society. Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society organization job applications are collected by Walk-In for the interview mode only.
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society (ARIAS Society) District Agricultural Marketing Coordinator
ARIAS Society inviting the District Agricultural Marketing Coordinator job Walk in Interview mode. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society. The detailed information on ARIAS Society latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the RITES job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Assam Job News website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in ARIAS Society job 2019. The ARIAS Society invites applicants for a Walk-In Interview for the recruitment of 14(Fourteen) District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator (DAMC) on contract basis under the World Bank financed APART. The selected candidates will be placed at the District Level PD-ATMA Office of the ARIAS Society. The minimum required qualification & experience in brief, age and indicative remuneration range for the position are furnished below. However, the same shall be as per the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided on the website of ARIAS Society at http://www.arias.in/career.html).
ARIAS Society Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of organization: Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society
Job Type: Assam Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Apply Mode: Walk-in Interview
Official website: http://www.arias.in
Walking Date: 18th June 2019
ARIAS Society Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: District Agricultural Marketing Coordinator
No. of post: 14
Qualifications: Graduate Degree in Agriculture or allied Science followed by a Post-Graduation in Agribusiness/ Agribusiness Management / Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation/ Agribusiness Economics,’ Agricultural Economics/ Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Marketing or a closely related field from any recognized University/ approved Institution.
Experience: At least 3 (three) years Of professional experience in Agricultural Marketing, Agribusiness and Value Chain Development, specifically in the development of market linkages and working experience in the establishment of Agriculture & Horticulture based institutions and operations Of marketing enterprises by farmer organizations, Agri entrepreneurs etc.
Computer Skills: The DAMC must have experience of using Internet-based applications, using and working with advanced word processing/spreadshæt including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint and Other related applications. Language proficiency: Good knowledge of written & spoken English and Hindi. Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on IS’ June 2019. range of remuneration: Rs. 6.60 Lakh to Rs. 10.80 Lakh per year.
However, the Remuneration will be around 30% hike on the last drawn CTC of the applicants, subject to the indicative range.
General conditions for interview:
- Candidates shall be mandatorily required to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ provided on the website of ARIASSociety at http://www.arias.in/career.html along with a self-attested copy as well as original of the supporting documents for the Age & Identification proof, Qualification, Experience & Latest Salary statement etc. and one (1) passport size photograph. The originals will be returned after corroboration with the copies. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the applications or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete or false. Applications received through emails will not be entertained.
- In case of the overwhelming response, SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- The number of candidates may be increased or decreased at the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates who were earlier being interviewed for the position of District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator need not apply.
How to Apply for ARIAS Society Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for the interview on 18th June 2019 (Tuesday) between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022. At the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society, candidates arriving after 12.30 PM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained for the selection process.
Important Link for ARIAS Society Recruitment 2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here