Army Public School Recruitment 2022 – 8700 PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy: Army Public School recently released the recruitment advertisement for 8700 PGT, TGT & PRT vacancy in various Army Public School (APS) across India affiliated to CBSE. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Army Public School Online Application from 07.01.2022 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 28.01.2022. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Army Public School. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Army Public School job notification 2022 fully. Army Public School job applications are collected by Online mode.
Army Public School PGT, TGT & PRT Recruitment 2022
The detailed information on Army Public School latest job notification 2022 has been given below and this Army Public School recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Army Public School PGT, TGT & PRT job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Army Public School job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://awesindia.com/.
Details of Army Public School Recruitment 2022
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Army Public School Recruitment 2022 are updated right here. The important details of Army Public School Recruitment 2022 for PGT, TGT & PRT are highlighted in the table below.
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Name of Posts||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Primary Teachers (PRT)|
|No of Posts||8700 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Age Limit||Maximum 57 Years|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 385/-|
|Assam Govt. Jobs||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Private Sector Jobs||Admit card|
|Result||More Job News Assam|
|Our Whatsapp Group||Join Our Telegram Channel|
Army Public School Job vacancy Details
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No of posts: N/A
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in the subject concerned with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
No of posts: N/A
Educational Qualification: Graduate in the subject concerned with 50%^ marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
3. Primary Teachers (PRT)
No of posts: N/A
Educational Qualification: Graduation with 50% marks and D.El.Ed/ B.Ed with 50% marks.
* A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
Other Criteria of Army Public School Recruitment
CTET/ TET: CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be Adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Age Limit on 01-04-2021:
Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Fee: Rs 385/- (Non-Refundable).
- Payment Mode: Online
Selection Procedure of Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment
The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: –
- Stage 1-Screening Exam
- Stage 2: Interview
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
How to apply for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment?
Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official AWES Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new AWES Recruitment Portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, Pay your exam fee and submit the application form
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of Army Public School Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of online application: 7 January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 January 2022
- Admit Card issue Date: 10 February 2022
- Exam Date: 19-20 Feb 2022
- Publication of Result Date: 28 Feb 2022
Important Web-Links of Army Public School Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 18 UDC & MTS Vacancy
- 0.3 IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy
- 0.4 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022 – 1925 Non-Teaching Vacancy
- 0.5 NF Railway Recruitment 2022- Medical Practitioner Vacancy
- 1 Army Public School PGT, TGT & PRT Recruitment 2022
- 2 Details of Army Public School Recruitment 2022
- 3 Army Public School Job vacancy Details
- 4 Other Criteria of Army Public School Recruitment
- 5 How to apply for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment?
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.