Assam CEE Exam 2019- Assam Combined Entrance Examination Notification, Apply Online: Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has published Entrance Examination notice for Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE-2019). The Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2019 for admission to B.Tech. programme in the colleges of Assam shall be conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University. The CEE-2019 will be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- 1 COMBINED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2019
- 1.1 Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE Exam) Overview
- 1.2 Assam CEE 2019 Details
- 1.3 Important date for Assam CEE 2019
- 1.4 Important Link for Assam CEE 2019
COMBINED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2019
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU, A State University of Government of Assam constituted by “Assam Science and Technology University Act, 2009”) has released notification for Combined Entrance Examination (CEE-2019) for Admission into 1st Semester of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Programme For the Session 2019-20 in the Engineering Colleges of Assam.
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE Exam) Overview
|Name of Organization:||Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)|
|Name of Exam:||Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2019|
|Online Apply Start:||01.03.2019|
Assam CEE 2019 Details
Eligibility For Admission:
To be eligible for admission to any of the colleges a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:-
- The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- For admission the candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
- The Candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission (CEE – 2019).
- The Candidate must not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August 2019. Upper age limit mentioned in (d) above is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed Candidates. Upper age limit mentioned in
- above is relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
An Application Fee of Rs. 650/- (Six hundred and fifty only) is to be paid online using “State Bank Collect” which facilitate payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Assam Science and Technology University shall not accept hard copy of the Application and any other documents. Fee once paid, is not refundable.
The Candidate will be able to download his/her admit card from the University website www.astu.ac.in from 15th April , 2019 onwards by entering his/her application form number/User name and Password generated during submission of online application. The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear only in the Examination and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for admission to the programme for which the candidate has appeared in the examination. The eligibility for the selection into a course shall be governed by the rules framed for respective programmes.
Medium of Entrance Test
The question paper contains questions both in “English” and “Assamese” language
Material to be brought on the date of examination
Admit card/Hall Ticket along with BLACK BALL POINT PEN. However, Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the attendance sheet only in the presence of Invigilator.
Important date for Assam CEE 2019
|Opening date:||1st March, 2019|
|Closing date:||25th March, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards Online:||15th April, 2019 onwards till the day of examination.|
|Date of Examination:||28th April, 2019 (Sunday), Time: 11a.m. to 2.00 pm|
|Declaration of Result:||10th May, 2019|
Important Link for Assam CEE 2019
|Information Brochure(CEE-2019):||Click Here|
|Annexure -A (OMR Sheet Model):||Click Here|
|Apply Online Registration (CEE- 2019):||Click Here|