Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2019: RA/ SRF/ JRF @ Climate Cell, Assam: Assam Forest Recruitment 2019 has issued New Recruitment 2019 for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Forest Department job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Assam Forest career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Assam Forest. Assam Forest Department organization job applications are collected by Online (By Email) mode only.
Assam Forest RA/ SRF/ JRF Recruitment 2019
The Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India under the ‘Climate Change Programme’ have approved a proposal of Assam Government for Establishing/ Strengthening Assam State Climate Change Centre / Cell to provide technical support to the Assam Forest Department in taking actions for climate change management in the State of Assam. Under the project applications are invited for engaging suitable manpower purely on contractual basis against following positions initially for a period of one (1) year. Assam Forest Department inviting the RA/ SRF/ JRF job online applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Forest. The detailed information on Assam Forest latest job notification 2019 has been given below.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of organization: Assam Forest Department
Job Type: Assam Govt
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Online (By Email)
Official website: https://forest.assam.gov.in
Last date: 24/06/2019
Assam Forest New Recruitment Job vacancy Details
1. Research Associate- III
Age: 35 years
Remunerations: Rs. 40,000/- pm
Doctorate in Life Sciences / Climate Science
First Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences with a minimum of Five years of Research experience in the same fields.
2. Research Associate- II
Age: 30 years
Remunerations: Rs. 38,000/- pm
1. First Class / High Grade Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
2. First Class MA in Mass Communication
3. Three (3) years of experience in carrying out outreach programmes / Trainings Workshops etc.
3. Research Associate- II
Age: 28 years
Remunerations: Rs. 38,000/- pm
1.First Class M.Sc. / M. Tech
2. High Grade Technical Diploma in GIS
3. with five years of working experience in GIS
4. Senior Research Fellow
Age: 25 years
Remunerations: Rs. 28,000/- pm
Educational Qualification: First Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/Environmental Science/Geography
5. Junior Research Fellow
Remunerations: Rs. 25,000/-
Educational Qualification: First Class Masters in Life Sciences/Environmental Science/Geography.
How to Apply for Assam Forest Recruitment 2019
1. The applications may be sent in the prescribed format with all details through e-mail @ [email protected]
2. The last date for received of applications is 24th of June, 2019 till 4.00 P.M.
3. In the event of large numbers of applications the selection process may require screening through written test and/ or personal interview.
4. No travelling allowance or Dearness Allowance shall be given to candidates appearing for such test/ interviews.
5. The offer for various positions is purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 (one) year.
6. The remuneration are subject to deduction of Taxes at applicable rates
7. HRA @10% shall be payable
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Download Advertisement: Click Here