Assam Forest Guard Guide Books: Download Exam Pattern/ Syllabus Pdf 2020: Buy all best books for Assam Police Forest Department Forest Guard recruitment exam 2020 at alljobassam.com. Assam Police recruitment details visit Official website slprbassam.in Assam police Forest Department has announced vacancies for more than 1081 post of Forester-I, Stenographer, Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, Driver. All important books, Guides, model papers, online test series, previous year papers, test series and all other important study material is available at AllJobAssam.com at best price. all these books are written by expert faculties of Assam. here we have listed all important guides written by famous Indian writers and publishers like lakshya, roy, sikhwal , upkar which are written as per syllabus of this exam 2020. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with this website to get update about all important books and for all official updates.
Assam Forest Guide Books Best- Forest Guard Guide Book Online
Assam Police going to conduct a Exam for the post of 1081 Forester-I, Stenographer, Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, Driver Vacancy unde Forest Department Assam. Candidates who applied for Assam Forest Department Forest Guard Posts vacancy 2020 they can check complete Syllabus for this exam 2020 from here. Candidate who wants to apply for Assam Police Forest Department, Exam 2020 can fill up their application form soon you can get a link for apply online form below. Check the complete Guide Book of Assam Forest Exam and get more details about exam pattern, tips, and Syllabus for exam preparation.
Assam Forest Forest Guard Syllabus 2020. Exam Pattern, Exam Date
Detail Information about Assam Forest has published notification 2020 for the recruitment of Forester-I, Stenographer, Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, Driver vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Vacancy Details of Assam Forest Recruitment 2020
Name of posts:
1. Forester- I
2. Stenographer (Grade-III)
3. Forest Guard
Total No of posts: 1081
Assam Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
On arrival, the Admit Card / Call Letter of the candidates will be verified and then the candidates will be asked to appear in the Physical Standard Test (PST). The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken after which the candidate will be inspected by a medical officer for preliminary checkup like knocked knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the first phase test.
1. First Phase Test: The First Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be the Physical Fitness Test comprising of 26 KMs (for Males) and 16 KMs (for Females) walk to be covered within 4 (four) hours . Modern technology will be used for recording the time taken by the candidates to complete the walk.
2. Second Phase Test: The Second Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be a Written Test. After completion of the Physical Fitness Test a merit list will be prepared for each category (Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC,SC,ST(P),ST(H), and EWS (for both males and females) on the basis of time taken for completion of the 26 KMs/ 16 KMs walk. Candidates will be called for Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. Candidates taking lesser time to complete the 26/16 KMs walk will be placed higher in the merit. If the total number of qualifying candidates turn out to be less than 5 (five) times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for Written Test. If there are candidates having recorded the same timing in completion of the walk as the last candidate selected for Written Test, the candidate having recorded the same timing will also be called for Written Test and therefore, the number may exceed the 5 (five) times formula to the extent for that particular case and category.
The duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours for the posts of Forester-I and 2 (two) hours for the post of Forest Guards on the subjects as given below. For the post of Forester-I, the Test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and for the post of Forest Guards, the Test will be of 75 marks with 75 questions and both the test are completely OMR based. Each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer. The candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. There will be a separate question paper for Forester-I and Forest Guards.
i) General Mathematics.
ii) English & Vernacular (Grammar & Comprehension & Composition)
iii) Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
iv) Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy
v) General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs
|Subjects Names||No.of Marks||No.of Questions||Exam Duration||Type of the Exam|
|General Mathematics||75 Marks||75 Questions||02 Hours||OMR Based|
|English & Vernacular (Grammar & Comprehension & Composition)|
|Logical Reasoning and Aptitude|
|Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy|
|General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs|
Read More Assam Forest Other Post Syllabus 2020
Best Guide Books of Assam Forest Department Forest Guard
The Assam Forest will conduct the Forest Guard exam Soon. The exam is conducted in pen-paper based test mode for duration of two hours. The question paper of Assam Forest Department Forest Guard Subjects- – English Comprehension, General Knowledge including Current Affairs and more.
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 Assam Forest Guide Books Best- Forest Guard Guide Book Online
- 2 RelatedPosts
- 3 SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Entrance Test Best Guide Book (English/ Assamese Medium)
- 4 Khan GS Notes PDF Download Khan Sir Patna Class Notes In Hindi
- 5 [Best] Guide Books for DC Office Junior Assistant Vacancy
- 6 [Best] Guide Book Assam Government Recruitment Exam- IDA/ Junior Assistant Book
- 7 Assam Forest Forest Guard Syllabus 2020. Exam Pattern, Exam Date
- 8 Vacancy Details of Assam Forest Recruitment 2020
- 9 Assam Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
- 10 Best Guide Books of Assam Forest Department Forest Guard
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.