Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Result 2020- Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I Selection List: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has announce recruitment result for Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I jobs. It is for information of all concerned that the list of roll nos. of the candidates allotted by IBPSunder CRP RRB VIII to Assam Gramin Vikash Bankfor the post of Office Assistant (M)and Officer Scale-I are mentioned below.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I Result 2020
The candidates will have to produce Medical Examination Report, format of which shall be enclosed with the individual appointment letters. Accordingly, they will have to get themselves duly examined by Medical Officer at Arya Hospital Rehabari, Guwahati orApollo Personalized Health Check Up, Subham Building, Block-H, adjutantto NEEPCO building, R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati, as per the schedule given below, the cost of which is to be borne by the candidate concerned.
|Send Join Request our Whatsapp Groeup||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us in Tweeter||Click Here|
The date, time & venue for pre-employment and joining formalities in the above posts are as under-
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) overview
|Name of organization||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the post||Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I|
It may please be noted thatcandidates should come prepared on the dayof Biometric and Document verificationwith the following documents/certificatesin original along with the photocopies of the same:
1. Print out of the original e-mail sent by IBPS, Mumbai intimating about one’s allotment to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank for offer of appointment in the post concerned.
2. Print-out of the filled-in application form with photograph, duly signed.
3. Secondary School Certificate/School leaving certificate for proof of age.
4. Mark sheet (Year wise) showing specifically the subjects studied including the local language of the state and certificates in support of educational qualification viz. SSC/HSC/Graduation/Post graduation/ Professional/Research qualification, etc.
5. Caste certificate from the Competent Authority in prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS. The caste/tribe, for which reservation is claimed, must be in the list of scheduled caste/tribe, OBC, as notified by Government.
6. Certificate of Disability issued in the prescribed format by the Medical Board of at least three doctors constituted by the Government clearly specifying the category and degree of disability, in case of differently-abled persons.
7. Discharge Certificate/Proforma A for Released/Retired Personnel, in case of candidates serving in the Defense Services.
8. Photo identity proof and Address Proof.
9. Unconditional and satisfactory discharge/release certificate from present employer, in case of candidates already employed. No lien or quasi-lien service will be accepted.
10. Five copies (four passport size and one postcard size) of colour photograph similar to that submitted at the time of CRP RRB VIII, signed on the back by a ball pen and name written thereon.
11. Any other relevant document.
Other document to be submitted before joining:
1. Medical Examination Report Form, filled in and signed by a Medical Officer from concerned Hospitals as mentioned above, after being duly examined by him/her on allotted date, the cost of which is to be borne by the candidate.
2. “Particulars of Applicant” duly filled in (format shall be enclosed with appointment letter).
3. The candidates are required to execute an indemnity bond (copy enclosed) on a non-judicial stamp paper (purchased in the name of the candidate) of Rs. 50/- only for continuing of minimum of three years of service, failing which an amount of Rs. 1,00,000.00 (Rupees one lakh) in case Office Assistant (M) and 1,50,000.00 (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) in case of Officer Scale-I respectively with interest equivalent to Bank’s existing MCLR, from the date of breach of the conditions of agreement till payment, apart from giving the employer Bank a three month’s/one month’s notice (as per Service Regulations of the Bank) intimating his/her intention to resign from the service of the Bank. For this purpose, the candidate required to come with one “Surety” (preferably natural guardian) for signing the bond on 31.01.2020/ 01.02.2020 along with KYC documents of the “Surety”. All candidates should come with the indemnity bond duly typed in stamp paper which will be executed on 31.01.2020 / 01.02.2020.
How to Download Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Result 2020?
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on AGVB Result link.
- An PDF will download, Search your Roll No.
Download Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Result 2020
|Download Result||Click Here|
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Assam Govt.
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor Degree
- Bank Job
- Central Govt.
- Exam Notice
- Exam Papers
- Exam Routine
- Gauhati High Court
- Gauhati University Result
- Guide Books
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
- Latest Notification
- Master Degree
- Mock Test
- NHM Assam
- Post Graduate
- Private Job
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 919 Gramin Dak SevakLast Date: 2020/02/09
- Irrigation Assam Section Assistant Answer Key 2020: Question Paper With Answer Sheet Pdf
- GMCH Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for 244 Grade III, Grade IV & Driver postsLast Date: 2020/02/14
- OBC Scholarship Assam 2020 – Apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme @ scholarships.gov.inLast Date: 2020/02/29
- Irrigation Assam Admit card 2020- 643 Junior Assistant, Section Assistant Other posts
- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Various PostsLast Date: 2020/03/03
- Assam Irrigation Section Assistant 2020 Mock Test 1- Free General English Preposition
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 11 District Resource Person (DRP)