Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020- Exam Pattern | PDF Download: On this page, we had provided the Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Syllabus 2020 and Assam HS TET Exam Pattern 2020. The provided Assam HS TET Syllabus PDF helps the aspirants to gain maximum marks in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). So, candidates must have an idea regarding the Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Syllabus before going to take the exam.
Candidates can also refer to the official website of the Assam Secondary Education Department that is ssa.assam.gov.in for more information regarding the Assam HS Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. For the sake of the aspirants, we had provided the Assam Higher Secondary TET Selection Process 2020 also. So, check the latest Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020 and then start preparing for the exam. All the applied candidates can download the Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF from the below-given link.
Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020- Overview
|Conducting Body||Assam Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Assam Higher Secondary (HS) TET exam Pattern 2020
In this section, we had given the Exam Pattern of the Assam Higher Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam HS TET) Written Exam. And know the complete structure of the Assam TET Exam.
|Paper I (Common to all candidates)||PEDAGOGY (20 MARKS)|
|GENERAL ENGLISH (40 MARKS)|
|BASIC NUMERICALS (20 MARKS)|
|ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE (20 MARKS)|
|Paper II||Option A||Commerce|
|Option C||General Studies and Current Affairs|
Assam Higher Secondary (HS) TET Syllabus 2020 topic wise
General Studies Syllabus:
|History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History||Indian Political System and Constitution of India|
|General Science and Technology||Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|the Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam||Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis|
|Environment||Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools|
Current Affairs Syllabus:
|Matters of State||National and International importance|
|Political and Economic developments||Culture|
|Scientific||Technological advancements, etc|
General English Syllabus:
|Auxiliaries- primary and modals||Direct and indirect narration|
|Active and passive voice||Appropriate prepositions|
|Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms||Pairs of Words|
|Letter Writing- Personal and Formal||Report Writing|
|Phrases and idioms||Punctuation|
|Sentence structure – word order||Paragraph writing|
|Precis writing||Miscellaneous Corrections|
- Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy
- Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Adolescence
Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus
Part I: Pedagogy (20 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Part III: Basic Numericals (20 Marks) (of Class 10 Level)
Part IV: Assam and Its People (20 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option A – Commerce: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Business Studies (20 Marks)
Part II: Accountancy (30 Marks)
Part III: Salesmanship & Advertising (20 Marks)
Part IV: Banking (15 Marks)
Part V: Insurance (15 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option B – Science: Total Marks: 100
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus:
Part I: Physics (50 Marks)
Part II: Chemistry ( 50 Marks)
Part III: Biology(50 Marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs: Total Marks: 100
1. India’s freedom movement
2. National Symbols
3. Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles and important amendments.
4. Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, right to food, women’s right.
5. Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
6. Physical geography of India
7. Economic geography of India
9. Climate Change
10. Information technology: its applications
11. Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
12. National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
13. International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
14. Major tribes of North Eastern India
15. Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
* Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports.
Note: We hope that the above provided Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 is useful for your reference. So, check the official site @ ssa.assam.gov.in for any other information.
We hope that the above provided Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF is useful for all the applied candidates. For more updates stay tuned to our All Job Assam website by pressing CTRL+D. Any queries place them in the comment box which is provided below.
|Assam HS TET SYLLABUS 2020|
|Paper I||Click Here|
|Paper II||Option A||Click Here|
|Option B||Click Here|
|Option C||Click Here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Assam TET 2021 Advertisement Out | Apply Online for Assam LP UP TET 2021
- 0.3 Assam TET Mock Test 2021 | TET Practice Test (2)
- 0.4 Assam TET Mock Test 2021 | TET Practice Test (1)
- 0.5 Assam LP TET Syllabus 2021 PDF Download and Exam Pattern
- 1 Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020- Overview
- 2 Assam Higher Secondary (HS) TET exam Pattern 2020
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.