Assam Land Records & Surveys Latest Job Advertisement Notification 2022
Assam Land Records & Surveys Recruitment 2022- Computer Programmer (Walk-in Interview): Assam Land Records & Surveys recently released the recruitment advertisement for Computer Programmer Vacancy (contractual) in under Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Assam Land Records & Surveys Walk-in Intervuiew. The Walk in Interview date is 27-Dec-2022 at 10:00. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Assam Land Records & Surveys. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Land Records & Surveys job notification 2022 fully. Assam Land Records & Surveys job applications are collected by Walk-in Interview mode.
Assam Land Records & Surveys Computer Programmer Recruitment 2022
The detailed information on Assam Land Records & Surveys latest job notification 2022 has been given below and this Assam Land Records & Surveys recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Assam Land Records & Surveys Computer Programmer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Assam Land Records & Surveys job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article.
Assam Land Records & Surveys Latest Job Notification
|Name of organization
|Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam & Chief Executive Officer, ALMIS.
Assam Land Records & Surveys Latest Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Computer Programmer
No. of post: 02 posts
1. M.Sc in IT/MCA/B- Tech/B.E. in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering from a recognized University.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the fields of computerization of land records including integration of textual & spatial data, computerization of registration and inter- connectivity.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years on 1st January, 2022
Monthly Remuneration (Maximum): Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (based on experience and performance)
How to Apply Assam Land Records & Surveys Recruitment
Interested eligible candidates are hereby invited to attend the “Walk in Interview” for the following contractual posts of Assam Land Management & Information Society (ALMIS) under Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme to be held on 27-Dec-2022 at 10:00 AM in the Office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
Terms and condition:
1. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
2. The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project with no provision of regularization.
3. The candidate should bring a CV with photocopy of all the certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate etc. along with the original documents for verification.
4. The CEO cum Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Date and Venue Assam Land Records & Surveys Recruitment
Walk-in Interview Date: 27-Dec-2022 at 10:00 AM
Venue: Office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
Important Link for Assam Land Records & Surveys Recruitment
|Download Official Adv.
|Join Us Facebook