Assam Police Constable Syllabus 2020: Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam Guide Books: Assam Police Recruitment Department has announced the Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern on the official web portal, candidates can check their Constable Exam Pattern and Syllabus on this web page and download through given below mention link and start their exam preparation for getting higher marks. Assam Police has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6662 posts of Constable in Armed/ Unarmed Branch and the online application is already over.
Today, in this article Bay Will Discus About T Selection Process, Syllabus and Guide Books for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Constable Syllabus, Guide Book 2020
A few days before the Assam Police Recruitment Department was released the recruitment notification for the various constable exam posts. The Constable Application Form process has completed last month by the organization. After filling the application form all the candidates need to require the Assam Police Constable Exam Pattern or Syllabus for start their exam preparation, with the help of Assam Police Constable Syllabus, candidates can get higher marks in this examination. So, all the candidates can download their Assam Police Exam Syllabus or Pattern through this web page. Applicants want to any more information you visit the official web site.
slprbassam.in Constable Exam 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|Total Posts||6662 Posts|
|Type of Jobs||Assam State Govt. Jobs|
|Article category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Assam Police Constable Selection Process
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Written Test
Assam Police Constable New Syllabus of Reasoning, GK, GS
All the candidates are informed that those who have applied the Assam Police Recruitment application form before the last date, now can able to check their Exam Syllabus exam Pattern according to schedule. as given below mention you can able to check and download it. Exam Syllabus contains all subjects in upcoming police constable examination with topic wise. here we are provided all exam Syllabus according to subject wise and Exam Pattern on this web page.
Syllabus for Reasoning Subjects
- Coding and Decoding
- Clock and Calendar
- Arithmetic Number series
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Figural Classification
- Statement Conclusion
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors
- Basic Computer
- Indian Culture
- Indian Parliament
- Basic GK
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- Inventions in the World
Syllabus for Social science
- Behavioural Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Earth sciences
Assam Police Constable Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks.
- CCTV will be installed to record every event of each candidate’s PST and PET. Performance can also be announced through the PA system.
- Bio-metric recording will be done to identify all the candidates.
- If a candidate fails to qualify on any occasion during PST or PET, he / she is excluded from the recruitment process. Any candidate has to take PET as per DLSC decision.
- Candidates will be shown the signature of the candidate and the personal statement of the officer conducting the race / test.
- An examiner will be given a rejection slip when he or she is excluded from a particular test.
- Symbols for extra-curricular activities and special skills will not be announced immediately as this may involve further verification of information.
- The results of PST and PET will be displayed locally at the end of each day of the test.
- The upcoming Syllabus exam contains all the subjects in the upcoming Police Constable Exam including Top Wise.
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. If the total number of qualifying candidates turns out to be less than 5 times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for the Written Test.
- It will have 2 (two) events viz:
A) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will race 3.2 km in 14 minutes (840 seconds).
B) Long jump: A minimum of 335 cm for the long jump (three chances are possible and the longest valid jump will be considered for the awarding marks by rounding to the nearest cm).
A) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will race 1600mtrs in 08 minutes .
B) Long jump: A minimum of 244 cm for the long jump (three chances are possible and the longest valid jump will be considered for the awarding marks by rounding to the nearest cm).
Assam Police Constable Written Test:
- The written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
- Questions will be of the level of class IX and X.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ.
Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills:
- Candidates will get up to 10 numbers under this category.
- Marks will be awarded according to his or her additional merit or qualification.
So the total number of divisions for the Assam Police Constable recruitment for 2020:
|Name of test||Maximum Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||40|
|Written Test (MCQs)||50|
|Extra-Curricular Activities & Special Skills||10|
Read more: Assam Police Constable Exam papers
Assam Police Job 2020 Guide Book
|1. Lucent’s General Knowledge||Buy Now|
|2. Objective General English by S P Bakshi||Buy Now|
|3. Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by R. Verma||Buy Now|
|4. Alama’s Assam Year Book||Buy Now|
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Indian Army Common Entrance Exam (CEE) Scheduled On 27 June Postponed
- 0.3 #CancelAssamBoardExams Trends On Twitter
- 0.4 SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Entrance Test Best Guide Book (English/ Assamese Medium)
- 0.5 Dibrugarh University Faculty Recruitment 2021 – 6 Vacancy
- 1 Assam Police Constable Syllabus, Guide Book 2020
- 2 slprbassam.in Constable Exam 2020 Details
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.