Assam Police DEO Admit Card 2022- Data Entry Operator Various District SP Office call Letter: The authorities of the Assam Police Various District Superintendent of Police (SP) have released a notice pertaining to the Data Entry Operator written examination 2022. As per the notice, the Assam Police Data Entry Operator (DEO) Exam Dates Superintendent of Police (SP) DEO Exam Dates 2022 were fallen to be held on December 2022. . Candidates were advised to make a strong note of the Assam Police Data Entry Operator Exam Date 2022 to prepare for the respective exam. Give a look at the following sections of this page and get to know more information about Assam SP DEO Exam Date 2022.
Read Also: Assam Police Hojai DEO Admit Card 2022
Assam Police Data Entry Operator (DEO) Exam Dates 2022
The authorities of the Assam Police were planning to commence the Assam SP Office Data Entry Operator (DEO) Examination 2022 to recruit candidates in order to fill up the posts like Data Entry Operator (DEO). And the Assam Police Data Entry Operator (DEO) Exam Date 2022 is fallen to be mantion Admit card. Candidates can download the Asam Police Data Entry Operator (DEO) Exam Date 2022 Notice with the help of the link attached in the below important links section. If all the details here regarding the Assam SP Office Data Entry Operator (DEO) Exam Date 2022 were helpful to you and would like to get more latest updates, we suggest you to follow us on a regular basis.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
- The Admit Cards will be issued at the Recruitment Cell of SP Office
- Time of Examination 10:00 am to 11:30 am & reporting time 9:00 am.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit the examination venue 1 (one) hour in advance on the day of examination.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/ interview etc.
- Application without supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete application or application received beyond due date shall be summarily rejected without further intimation to the applicant.
- The written test will be of 60 Marks. The Minimum qualifying percentage is 50% of the written Exam.
- On Qualifying of the written examination, there will be one typing skill test followed by personal interview. Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 words p.m. both English and Assamese in minimum. Maximum of 30 marks for typing test and 10 marks for the interview are allotted.
- On the date of documents verification, candidates must bring the all original supporting documents.
- The final selection merit list is based on the marks secured by the candidate in written test, typing test and interview.
- The result of written test and the Final result will be displayed on the Notice Board of your SP Office