Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits: Assam Swanirbhar Nari – The Government of Assam has inaugurated the Self-Reliant Assam Scheme. In India, women are considered to be a form of goddess. Nowadays, women are also in every field like defense, medicine, teaching, technical etc. They are doing great things in their respective professions. However, in some backward areas, there are still some women who are economically weak and disadvantaged. Therefore, with this in mind, the Government of Assam has launched a new scheme for such women called Swanirbhar Nari Assam Scheme Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana.
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Here in this article, we are going to discuss with you every necessary detail like eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, benefits, objectives, important highlights. If you want to know more about this scheme, please stay in touch with us.
Swanirbhar Nari Assam-Atmanirbhar Assam 2022: Registration, Apply Online
Assam Self-Reliant Women Registration | Self-Reliant Women Application Form | Assam Self-Reliant Women Scheme Implementation Strategy | The present administration is implementing several programs to empower the artisans,it is breaking news to learn that a new initiative called “ Swanirabhar Nari ” has been launched in the state of Assam to help the local weavers According to an official announcement, it is possible to source handloom products directly from local artisans through a website. In this article, we will discuss the objectives of the scheme, eligibility requirements, and required documents as well as the application procedure.
Read More: Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022 : আবেদন প্ৰ-পত্ৰ PDF, যোগ্যতা, সুবিধা
Swanirbhar Nari Assam – Atmanirbhar Scheme 2022
Under this scheme, economically weak and disadvantaged women benefit. About 4 lakh families will benefit from this scheme. The government aims to create more than 3.72 lakh permanent individuals and 822 community properties under the scheme.
The Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme was implemented under Mahatma Gandhi’s National Rural Employment Creation Act. Under this scheme, specific plans such as; Rural livelihood campaigns in agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, environment, and forestry, handicrafts and textiles, animal husbandry, and veterinary medicine are also included.
|About||Swanirbhar Nari Assam Atmanirbhar Yojana Assam|
|Launched by||CM Sarbanand Sonowal|
|Benefit||Women of the state will get employment, they’ll become self-dependent|
|Beneficiaries||Deprived women of the state|
Objectives of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme
One of the main objectives of the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the weavers of Assam working in the weaving sector to grow and support their families.
The government created the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Yojana initiative to preserve the cultural heritage of the state and promote the people who inherited these skills from their ancestors.
The scheme enables the development of the rural economy through modern technology and motivation by providing a good work culture and access to beneficial resources and increasing production of quality raw materials and finished goods.
Happy to launch Swanirbhar Naari, a scheme to empower our indigenous weavers. Govt will procure handloom items directly from them through an online portal.
I am sure this scheme will help preserve our heritage of handlooms & textiles by ensuring assured income to our weavers. pic.twitter.com/vOBn2prSkI
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) July 19, 2022
Under the scheme:
- The State government has decided to procure handloom items directly from the indigenous weavers without involving any middlemen through a specially developed Swanirbhar Naari web portal.
- The scheme will be implemented with the help of ARTFED and AGMC under the administrative control of the Director, Handloom Textiles, Assam. Altogether 31 nos. hand woven items are covered in the scheme belonging to various communities residing in the state.
After procurement, products will be sold through formal channels of ARTFED’s outlet Jagaran and AGMC’s outlet Pragjyotika in Assam and in other states of the country. The online registration is designed in a way to reach those areas also, where departmental yarn banks are not available. It is expected that the portal will bridge the gap in between the weavers and the buyers.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Benefits
The scheme is an initiative of the Department of Handloom and Textiles, so it is also very rich in benefits, such as.
1. This scheme will provide financial assistance to indigenous artisans.
2. There will be an online portal so that the government can sell handicrafts there.
3. There shall be no middleman or intermediary in the business of the beneficiary. So it means that the weaver will get a guaranteed income.
4. Since the Department of Handloom and Textiles is in charge of the programme, they are likely to help in other ways by equipping the weavers with advanced technology.
5. This scheme covers about 31 elephant-women items from various other communities in the State.
6. This plan will connect the weavers and the buyers.
7. After purchase of the goods under this scheme, the Government shall sell them within and outside the State.
Implementation of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Yojana
The Chief Minister of Assam will point out to the PRI representatives to ensure proper flow of information in the Swanirbhar Nari Scheme The Chief Minister said the PRI representatives will provide full cooperation to the women of the self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the scheme can be implemented smoothly Delegates are requested to perform their duties with strict honesty and sincerity. It also said that the government will take strike action against those who are involved in corrupt practices, negligence, or any other act while undertaking the scheme.
There are a few eligibility requirements for the schemes, such as
- The beneficiary is an Assamese resident only.
- The recipient must be a weaver.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Required Documents
Necessary documents for the Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme are
- Id or Aadhar proof of the applicant.
- Proof that will ensure that the applicant is a resident of this state, Assam.
Assam Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme Registration Process
Eligible candidates can apply for registration on Swarnivar Nari Portal by following the detailed instructions given below.
- First, eligible candidates should visit the official website of Swarnivar Nari
- To apply for the scheme, you need to click Register on the home page of the website.
- After clicking “Register”, a new registration form will appear in front of you.
- You must provide your name, another number, voter ID, mobile phone number, email address, father’s name, date of birth, gender, caste, and zip code.
- You will then need to choose whether you have a physical disability by clicking the radio button YES or NO.
- Then you need to select the annual income.
- Select address specifications, such as district, an assembly constituency, development block, panchayat, and village, then.
- If you select the Municipal option, you only need to select the ward name.
- If your village is not included in the address, you can click on “Add Village” and then enter it manually.
- Then you need to check your yarn passbook for specific items.
- Then, you need to select your username and password.
- You will then have to choose yes or no if you want to sell your handicrafts under this program.
- Then click on “register” button.
- You will see confirmation that you have successfully registered.
Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Login Process
- First of all, eligible candidates have to visit Swarnirbhar Nari website.
- To apply for the scheme, click on login on the home page of the website.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- There you need to enter your username and password and choose your role then fill the captcha code.
- Then press “sign in”.
- You will successfully sign in to Swarnivar Nari portal.
আমাৰ ৱেবচাইটত থকা আন আন লেখাবোৰ পঢ়ি চাওকচোন:– ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক
Click here to visit the SWANIRBHAR NAARI portal
Click here to REGISTER in the portal
- 1 Swanirbhar Nari Assam-Atmanirbhar Assam 2022: Registration, Apply Online
- 2 Swanirbhar Nari Assam – Atmanirbhar Scheme 2022
- 3 Objectives of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme
- 4 Under the scheme:
- 5 Assam Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme Registration Process