Assam TET Exam 2019- Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus: TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP/ UP- Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam TET Exam 2019 Latest notification. upcoming TET exam in Assam details in Assam TET official website . You can see all information about Assam TET 2019 2020 online Form, like how to apply online application form, registration, online application, test date 1 and 2, curriculum PDF download, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, official notification, news. To get the job of a government teacher, it is necessary to pass Assam Teacher Eligibility test, which is known as Assam TET. Those who want to become teachers in government or private schools for Primary Class (I-V) or Upper Primary Class (VI-VIII) should fill Assam TET application form after fulfilling eligibility criteria according to the norms. The Authority responsible for conducting the Assam TET Exam is RMSA Assam The official notification of Assam TET 2019 will be issued in the month. This notification for the Assam TET 2019 examination will be released on the official website (link below).
Assam TET Notification 2019
TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP/ UP- Assam TET 2019 Notification will be broadcast by the Authority in the month of March 2019. Assam TET 2019 is to be organized by the State Government, School Education Department or Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Candidates should go to this page to check the important exam dates of Assam Teacher Eligibility Exam.
TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP/ UP Schedule and Dates
|Assam TET online application form:||02.09.2019|
|Submission of Application Form Till:||17.09.2019|
|Admit Cards Downloading Date:||30.9.2019|
Assam TET 2019 Application form Overview
Organisation: Elementary Education Dept. Assam
Examination Name: Teacher Eligibility Test(TET)2019
TET Name: Assam TET 2019
Application Mode: Online
TET Level: TET LP & UP
Exam Date: 20 October 2019
Notification Status: Available
Read More: Siddhartha Bhattacharya Interview: Assam TET, Transfer Of Teachers, Venture School Issue @ All India Redio
TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP
You can see all information about Assam TET 2019 2020, like how to apply online application form, registration, online application, test date 1 and 2, Syllabus PDF download, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, official notification, news. Assam TET 2019 application will be available only through online mode on the portal of Anxiety Authority to direct Assam Teacher Eligibility Examination, i.e. www.rmsaassam.in. All the candidates, who are thinking of applying for the Assam TET Examination, 2019, should carefully read the eligibility criteria first and then proceed through the online medium to fill Assam TET application form 2019.
Assam TET Exam Notification 2019
Assam TET is organized for the recruitment of candidates of two levels, which is for the upper primary in the first primary school and second in the government schools of Assam. In order to be present in the Assam TET 2019 exam, all eligible and interested candidates meet the prescribed eligibility conditions which we have given below or you can also look at the Authority Portal.
Assam TET 2019 Application form- Assam TET Latest News 2019
TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP/ UP- upcoming tet exam in assam: The Assam TET 2019 application will be available only through the online mode on the portal of Anxiety Authority to direct Assam Teacher Eligibility Examination, i.e. www.rmsaassam.in. All the candidates, who are thinking of applying for the Assam TET Examination, 2019, should carefully read the eligibility criteria first and then proceed through online to fill the Assam TET Application Form 2019.Candidates are advised that they will submit their Duly online application form before or before the scheduled date of the official notification of RMSA, as those applications which are deposited after the date of the last date will not be accepted.
|PAPER I||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 300/-|
|PAPER II||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 300/-|
How to Apply for Assam TET 2019/ Assam TET official website?
Step 1: Visitsite https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.ora which is the official portal.
Step 2: Apply Online Apply Online ‘and then download the notification before filling the application and read.
Step 3: Then, fill all the required details in the ATET Online Application Form 2019.
Step 4: Need to provide signature and photograph (scanned on applicable size and format).
Step 5: After this, the candidates need to pay Assam TET application fee through online procedure.
Step 6: The soon-to-fill applications will be rejected.
Step 7: Fees will be possible through credit card / internet banking / debit card.
Step 8: Take a print of the ATET form and confirmation page.
Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in TET are as follows:
A. Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
B. Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also apply for TET. However he can apply for appointment only after acquiring all the required qualification.
Remark: Candidate those who were admitted in D.El.Ed program before 31st August 2009 please refer to Clause B under subheading Relaxation.
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
a) Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 -year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed.(Special Education)
b) A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also apply for TET. However he can apply for appointment only after acquiring all the required qualification.
Remark: Candidate those who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. program before 31st August 2009 please refer to Clause C under subheading Relaxation.
Relaxation: Following relaxation will be applicable
- Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority) both for Paper-I (LP Level) and Paper-II (UP Level).
- For Paper-I (LP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51- 1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed. subsequently.
- For Paper-II (UP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in Graduation marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51-1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 1-Year B.Ed. subsequently
Important News for TET Exam 2019 Previous paper
TET Assam Previous Sample Paper Available. Friends please Daily visit our website further information for TET Assam Exam paper. For Download Assam TET Sample Exam paper Click Here
ASSAM TET LP UP Age limit
- The Lower acceptable age for appearing in Assam TET examination is 18 years (not less than).
- And the upper acceptable age of the candidates should be not more than 44 years.
TET 2019 Exam Type :
The OMR answer sheet examination will be held in the declared language of the state. Regarding language selection for the proposed TET, the state language strategy for the upcoming TET examination in Assam is to be considered.
Assam TET 2019 Examination Pattern
- In the Assam TET 2019 question paper only include MCQ type questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- In each candidate, 4 options will be available, out of which the appropriate answer must be selected.
- I will be given a mark for a particular right answer.
- A total of 200 marks include each paper of the ATET.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- No. Question 100 (MCQs type) will be.
- The question is based on topics related to current affairs and general studies.
- Over 100 MCQs will be asked for general English and academics.
Assam TET Admit Card 2019
upcoming tet exam in assam: Assam TET Admit Card 2019 will be available for download by students who have registered before the last date of registration. Candidates need to go to the appropriate website to download the Assam TET 2019 Admission Letter, then click on the ‘Admit Card’ link. Why, all of you will have to download and bring the Admit Card at the Examination Center, because only those candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall with whom Assam TET Hall tickets are valid. Process to get Hall TET 2019 Hall tickets You must follow the steps to download Admit Card.
1. Visit the RMSA website to download the hall ticket www.rmsaassam.in
2. Then, click on the Admit Card tab or link to the ATET.
3. Enter all requested details on the official portal.
4. Click on the download link you will be displayed hall tickets (if details are correct).
5. To identify any wrong mistake, check the details of the admittance card downloaded, if there is a mistake, contact the concern.
6. Make sure to print out or hard-copy.
Assam TET Application As per Latest News
Assam TET application mode will be online. The date of implementation of the Assam TET will start from August 20, 2019. On-line application involves the development and implementation of inviting online applications by generating OTP through mobile number for verification with various types of TET Examination and verification information like photo and signature. Complete instructions In this system, the facility of e-challan for the purpose of depositing the application fee (separate from a different category of the student) with the coordination with the bank through the power jyoti account of the State Bank of India should be facilitated. The option of depositing the examination fee through payment gateway has been made available.
Minimum Marks for qualifying in Assam TET:
A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e. 55 %.
How to Apply Online for Assam TET 2019?
The steps for applying for Assam TET 2019 are listed below. The Assam TET 2019 application process is completely online and candidates can fill the form very easily. Follow these steps to apply for the Assam TET 2019 Exam.
- Login to the official website of the SSA Assam Official website.
- Find the link to the Assam TET 2019 application form in the ‘Notifications’ bar
- Please read all the instructions carefully before applying for Assam TET 2019
- Fill out your personal details
- Fill out your academic details carefully
- Upload all documents requested
- Upload a scan copy of your image
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit details
- Pay online with Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card
- Take a print of the form
- The Test will be only for Paper-I (Lower Primary) and Paper -II (Upper Primary).
- Candidates who intend to appear in both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II will have to pay the fee for both the papers separately and will have to submit separate Online Application.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Appearing/qualifying in Teacher Eligibility Test will not confer the right to claim for appointment/engagement for any post of teacher. Teacher recruitment in government or private schools will be a separate process as and when vacancy arises.
- TET is only one of the qualifying criteria for applying for Teacher recruitment in elementary level schools.
- There will be no verification of documents in support of qualification etc. of candidates while appearing in TET. However, documents of a TET qualified candidate will be verified during the time of teacher engagement process by the concerned authority. In case of submission of false information/claim regarding qualification etc. he/she will be criminally liable.
- Candidates must pay the examination fee online only.
- Examination will be conducted in different centers located in 33 Districts and candidate must mention his/her option for the District in the online application form.
- Incomplete form will be summarily rejected. Candidate must be very careful while submitting the online application form. Claims for correction will not be entertained.
- Before filling up of on-line application, candidate has to go through the Instruction Manual for online application.
Assam TET Exam Question Paper Download
Friends, please click in the link given to download the Assam Tate Exam Paper. You will be able to download the exam paper in the link. People will get exam paper “assam tet question paper 2014, ” lp tet assam question paper 2014″, “assam tet 2012 question paper pdf” assam tet 2012 question paper with answer.
Read mere: Assam TET Question Paper & Guide Books
Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|General Studies||Environmental Education
History of Assam
Indian Economy (Particularly for Assam)
Mental Capability Questions
|Current Affairs||General Knowledge
All recent news about sports
All recent news about the state
All recent news about art
All recent news about politics
All recent news about science
|Pedagogy||Child Development and Pedagogy
Pedagogy and Learning Process
Psychology of Adolescence
|General English||General Grammar
Reference to Context
Read More: Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2019- Download PDF
Assam TET Result 2019
After the completion of Assam TET examination, the concerned authority will issue results on the portal of RMSA. Candidates who have appeared in the said TET examination can only see their results (active link here). Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks they have received in this examination / examination for teaching jobs. The result will include those points which he has taken in ATET. Take a hard-copy of your Assam TET result 2019.
Latest Assam TET Related Notification/ News
Assam TET 2019 Medium:-
As before, Assam TET examinations are organized by the government. Assam will be prepared and printed in five mediums namely Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi and English for Assam TET.
Assam TET 2019 Language:
As the first TET examination will be the language declared by Assam TET 2019 language state. Regarding the selection of language I for proposed TET, the state’s language strategy has to be kept in mind.
Assam TET 2019 Important dates
|Opening for receipt of On-Line Application||02/09/2019|
|Last date of receipt of On-Line Application||17/09/2019|
|Issue of E- Admit card||30/09/2019|
|Date of Examination||20/10/2019|
Important Link for Assam TET 2019 Online Apply and Notification
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Server 1 / Server 2|
- 1 Assam TET Notification 2019
- 1.1 TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP/ UP Schedule and Dates
- 1.2 Assam TET 2019 Application form Overview
- 1.3 TET Assam Recruitment 2019 LP
- 1.4 Assam TET Exam Notification 2019
- 1.5 Assam TET 2019 Application form- Assam TET Latest News 2019
- 1.6 How to Apply for Assam TET 2019/ Assam TET official website?
- 1.7 Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7.1 Relaxation: Following relaxation will be applicable
- 1.7.2 Important News for TET Exam 2019 Previous paper
- 1.7.3 ASSAM TET LP UP Age limit
- 1.8 TET 2019 Exam Type :
- 1.9 Assam TET 2019 Examination Pattern
- 1.10 Assam TET Admit Card 2019
- 1.11 Assam TET Application As per Latest News
- 1.12 Minimum Marks for qualifying in Assam TET:
- 1.13 How to Apply Online for Assam TET 2019?
- 1.14 Assam TET Exam Question Paper Download
- 1.15 Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.16 Assam TET Result 2019
- 1.17 Latest Assam TET Related Notification/ News
- 1.18 Assam TET 2019 Medium:-
- 1.19 Assam TET 2019 Language:
- 1.20 Assam TET 2019 Important dates
- 1.21 Important Link for Assam TET 2019 Online Apply and Notification
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.