Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment 2021- Apply 10 Driver Vacancy: Assam Zila Parishad has released the official notification for 10 Driver job vacancies in Assam. Now, the Assam Zila Parishad collecting the application forms from 10th/ HSLC candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online the job vacancy from 14-02-2021 to 05-03-2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the Assam Zila Parishad Online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Zila Parishad job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Assam Zila Parishad Driver Recruitment 2021
|Name of organization||Assam Zila Parishad|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||10 posts|
|Online Apply Start||14.02.2021|
Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment Job Vacancy Full Details
Name of Post: Driver
No. of vacancies: 10 (ten)
Reservation: UR: 4, SC: 1, ST (P): 1, OBC/MOBC: 3, EWS: 1
Essential Qualification for Zila Parishad Driver Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed
- The applicant must possess a Valid Driving License (preferably LMV)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 605000 plus GP Rs. 5200/- with other allowances admissible as per rules.
Age limit: not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age Proof: HSLC Admit/certificate
Application Fee: NIL
How to apply for Assam Zila Parishad Driver Vacancy 2021?
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only via website www.assa. No other mode of application will be allowed. Candidates are requested to read the instructions shown on the apply online page before applying.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- HSLC Admit card/Certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved categories)
- Discharge Book (in case of Ex-servicemen)
- BPL Certificate (for candidates of BPL families)
Selection Procedure for Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment 2021
Phase 1: Written Test of 100 Marks:
- Written Test on Driving Knowledge on traffic rules & traffic signals.
- Venue: District Headquarters of the particular Zila-Parishad.
Phase 2: Driving Skill test
Four candidates will be selected for each vacant post from the Written Test of Phase 1. The selected candidates will have to appear in the driving skill test along with all original documents as mentioned above.
Assam Zila Parishad Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Advertisement Details: Click here
Apply Online: Click Here (From 14.02.2021)
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 Assam Zila Parishad Driver Recruitment 2021
- 2 Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment Job Vacancy Full Details
- 2.1 RelatedPosts
- 2.2 SEBA Recruitment 2021- 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 2.3 Assam University Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty Vacancy
- 2.4 District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Dhubri Recruitment : Front Office Coordinator Jobs
- 2.5 Nalbari Judiciary Recruitment 2021 – 8 Peon & Driver Vacancy
- 2.6 Essential Qualification for Zila Parishad Driver Recruitment 2021
- 2.7 How to apply for Assam Zila Parishad Driver Vacancy 2021?
- 2.8 Selection Procedure for Assam Zila Parishad Recruitment 2021
- 2.9 Assam Zila Parishad Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.