Ayushman Bharat Golden Card : Many types of schemes are being run by the Government of India to take care of our health . When we fall ill, the government through many schemes provides us financial assistance and free treatment facilities . The government has started Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , under which any person selected in this scheme can take treatment up to ₹ 500000 in government or private hospital absolutely free of cost.
Under this scheme, poor people will also be able to get themselves treated well. Efforts are being made to take the benefit of this scheme to maximum number of poor people. Ayushman Golden Card 2023 can now be made by applying online. Today in this post, we are going to tell you about the purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, its benefits, its eligibility, key documents and the entire process of applying.
What is Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
There is a lot of poverty in our country, due to which when people fall ill, they die while fighting the disease without taking any treatment. In such a situation, the government has ordered that any person should be treated absolutely free of cost in private or government hospitals . In such a situation, the government is giving you health insurance up to ₹ 500000 through Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , so that you will be able to get your treatment done well.
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
|Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
|by the central government
|purpose of the plan
|providing free treatment
|Economically weak people of the country
|14 April 2018
|5 lakh rupees
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- Under Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , any family or person living below the poverty line of India can get treatment up to ₹ 500000 absolutely free .
- Such poor people who keep fighting the disease but do not have money to get treatment. He will be benefited through this scheme and will be able to get his treatment done in a better way.
- Many poor citizens of the country who keep fighting with diseases . They will be saved through this scheme.
- The aim of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is that every citizen of the country should become healthy and self-reliant .
Ayusman Card Apply Online 2023| Ayushman Card ID Registration| Ayushman Card Kaise Apply Kare| PMJAY (Video)
How to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Golden Health Card?
The benefit of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be given only to those people who are included in its eligibility list. You have to follow the procedure given below to check your name in its eligibility list.
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
- Here a home page will open in front of you.
- Here you will get the option of Am I Eligible , click on it.
- Here you will get the option to enter the mobile number, enter it and click on Generate OTP .
- An OTP will come on your mobile number, verify it and click on the submit button .
- After that you will see some options like –
by name by
mobile number by
ration card by
- By choosing any of these appropriate options, enter whatever information is being asked from you there.
- After that the information about whether you are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card or not will appear in front of you on the screen.
- Aadhar Card
- registered mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How can Ayushman Bharat Golden Card be made?
There are many ways to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. Below we are telling you some easy methods using which you can easily get this card made. After that you can also download it online.
from the nearest public service center
- To get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , you have to go to your nearest public service center .
- Here your name will be checked in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name is included in this list then you are given a golden card .
- You will have to submit all your necessary documents at the public service center.
- After that you will be registered and you will get a registration ID.
- You will get your Ayushman card within about 10 to 15 days of registration .
- A fee of ₹ 30 is being charged for the Ayushman card .
from the nearest private or government hospital
You can go to your nearest private hospital or government hospital with all your important documents.
Here you have to submit all the documents. If your name is in the list of eligible people then you will be provided with Ayushman card.
How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
If you want your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card in physical form , then you can get it by going to Jan Seva Kendra or DM office . Apart from this, if you want, you can also download its online data. Below we have given you its step by step information.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on MENU .
- Here a list will open in which you will get the option of Open Beneficiary Identification System (BIS 2.0) , click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- After that you will see the Register / Sign in button, click on it.
- After that you have to login by entering your mobile number .
- After logging in, you will get the option to download the Ayushman Golden Card.
How to see dashboard?
- To see the dashboard, you must first visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana .
- Here on the home page you have to click on the Menu bar.
- After that you will see the option of dashboard here , click on it.
- The dashboard page will open in front of you.
How to give feedback?
- First of all visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- After that you have to click on the menu bar on the home page.
- Here you will see the option of feedback, click on it.
- A feedback form will open in front of you .
- Enter whatever information is being asked from you.
- At last you have to verify your feedback through OTP .
- After that you can submit your feedback by clicking on the submit button .
Procedure to Register Grievance
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana .
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on the option of Grievance Portal .
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Register Your Grievance .
- After that you have to choose the category of grievance.
- After that a grievance form will open in front of you.
- Enter whatever information you have been asked in this form step by step.
- After this you will be asked to upload some documents , upload them.
- After that you have to submit the Grievance.
Although we have given you major information about Ayushman Bharat Golden Card in this post, but if you have to solve any other type of problem, then you can solve your problem by contacting the official helpline number and email address of this scheme. Can get it.
|14555 / 1800111565
|9th Floor, Tower-L Jeevan Bharti Building Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001