BTSC Recruitment 2022- Bihar Technical Service Commission has released the notification for the posts of ANM, Operation Theater-Assistant and ECG Technician.
For this, the eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website, the complete information about the application is given below and for more information visit the official website of the government.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment for ANM, Operation Theater-Assistant and ECG Technician (ANM, Operation Theater-Assistant and ECG Technician). 12771 Notification has been released on the posts. Is. With the release of the notification, the process of application has also started.
|designation||Number of posts|
|Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA)|
|Bihar Women Health Activist (ANM)|
(Bihar Women Health Activist)
Eligible candidates official website of Govt. btsc.bih.in You can apply through your application by going to
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Applications have been started in the application, the date of application can be done from 02 August to 01 September, they can be extended but also extended on the instructions of the government, those candidates can fill their application from today itself.
BTSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility- To apply the candidate must have-
- Bihar Women Health Activist (ANM) – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM or higher qualification should be GNM / B.SC Nursing / M.Sc Nursing degree.
- ECG Technician- Must possess Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technician.
- X-ray Technician- Diploma in X-Ray Technician / Graduation in Radio Imaging Technology or higher qualification.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Candidate’s age should be 18 years to 37 years to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should note that they have acquired the prescribed qualification. Also, the age of the candidates should be more than 18 years. However, the upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Divyang and other reserved categories candidates is relaxable as per the state government rules, for more details see the notification issued.
|Department Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
(Bihar Technical Service Commission)
|Number of posts||12771|
|Name of the Posts||ANM, Operation Theater-Assistant and ECG Technician|
(ANM, Operation Theater-Assistant and ECG Technician)
|Application date||02 August|
|Last date to apply||01 September|
|job location||A state in Eastern India |
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Application Fee-
- General/EWS/OBC/MBC CL/Other State: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH Annual Income Less:50/-
- There is no application fee for ST/SC/PHW.
- The payment of application will be done through online mode.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022 The application will be online.
- Candidates first visit official website btsc.bih.in Go to
- In the new section on the homepage BTSC Recruitment Click on the link.
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- pay fees.
- Print the application form.
BTSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process in-
- Written exam
- skill test
- document verification
- Merit list will be based on, please if there is any problem in this notification fadujob.com Will not be responsible, see the official notification for more details.
Information about Bihar Technical Service Commission
The history of the Constitution of India shows that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration in the year 1853 and to give shape to it a committee was constituted in the year 1854 under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay .
State Public Service Commissions were formed on the Federal Public Service Commission and under the Government of India Act 1935. The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after being separated from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh.