*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
2. You must bring two blue/black ball point pen with you.
3. Before coming for the written examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. if you are not eligible , your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. Please note that even if you qualify in the written examination and subsequently it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be cancelled.
4. You are allowed provisionally to appear in the written examination . At any stage during recruitment process or after selection, if found in-eligible in terms of QR then your candidature will be cancelled, without any reason thereof.
5. You are advised to report at the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time.
6. The test booklet and answer sheets supplied to the candidates must be returned intact to the invigilator. Any candidate trying to tamper/take them away or found in unauthorised possession is liable to be prosecuted.
7. You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator.If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.Use of book, notebook, calculators, cell phones or any electronics gadgets etc. is not permitted in this examination, Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing at the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers.
8. Persons with disability should contact the Chief Test Administrator of the test venue at least one hour before the time of examination for assistance in seating if needed.
9. No requests for change of examination centre/venue would be entertained.
10. You may please note this Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment.
11. No fare towards travelling would be paid/reimbursed for attending the written examination.
12. The duration of examination will be 2 hours. The Written test will consists of 140 multiple choice objective type questions consisting of 60 questions on General Aptitude covering areas like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation, English usage, etc., 20 questions on General Awareness and 60 questions on Technical knowledge in Specific Discipline.
13. Please carry a valid Identity Photo ID proof such as Voter ID Card / Driving Licence / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Identity Card to ensure your admission to the written test without which you will NOT be allowed to appear in the Written Test.