SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2023: Diploma in Elementary Education : The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2021 is available through online mode only. Interested candidates can apply for admission to 2-year D.El.Ed course at, scertassam.co.in. The application submitted through any other mode other than online will not be accepted. However, before applying online it is advised to candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility of the SCERT Assam PET 2021.
SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2023
Interested aspirants can apply online by providing their valid details in the online application form. Applicants should provide their valid Email Id and Mobile Number as any information or update regarding the PET will be sent through electronic means only. The application fee is to be paid through online mode only. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Check more details about the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Application Form on the page below.
SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of Board:||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam|
|Name of Course:||D.El.Ed|
|Tenure of Course:||2 Years (2021-2023)|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Course Admission 27/05/2021: Session :Apply Online
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT),Assam invited online application from the candidates who are permanent resident of Assam to appear in the Pre-Entry Test(PET) 2021 for admission into 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) 2021-2023 course. The course will be conducted in the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes (DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Pvt. TEIs) of the state for the academic session 27/05/2021 beginning from 10th May 2021.
Read More: SCERT Assam Deled Syllabus 2020
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT,Assam D.El.Ed Course Admission 2021
Eligibility Criteria for D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2023
Resident-ship: Candidates who are permanent resident of Assam can only apply for this course only.
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards/Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST(PV/ST(H) category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July, 2021. There will be a relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) Categories.
Reservation of Seats: Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/Person With Disability (PWD) will be as per existing Govt. norms. Detail is available in our official website https://www.scertassam.co.in .
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred only) as application fee for all categories through online . Fee may be paid through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Wallet.
Selection Process: Candidates who are permanent resident of Assam have to appear in the Pre Entry Test (PET)-2021 for admission into 2 – Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course.
Venue for Pre Entry Test (PET): The venue for the Pre Entry Test (PET) will be DIET of a District. However, depending upon the number of candidates the Pre Entry Test may be held
in nearby TEI/school/college etc. The venue for the Pre Entry Test will be indicated in the Admit Card of the candidates.
|Read More: SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus – Download PDF|
SCERT Assam DElEd Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download his/ her Admit Card from the website, https://www.scertassam.co.in/ from 21st June, 2021 by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth generated during online submission of application.
How to Apply SCERT D.El.Ed Assam Admission 2020?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021?
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Verify that all the details mentioned in the application are correct. After verifying, then proceed to submit the details.
- In the next step, proceed to make payment for the online application.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a printout of the completed application form for future reference. Candidates need not required to submit the hardcopy of the application form.
Important Dates of SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021
|Starting date of online application:||10th May 2021|
|Last date of online application:||27th May 2021|
|Admit card for Pre-Entry Test:||21st June 2021|
|Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET):||27th June 2021|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter
- 0.3 HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 – Online Apply @ Darpan Portal [ Reopen ]
- 0.4 Assam Police Constable All Previous Year Question Papers- With Solve Paper PDF Download
- 0.5 Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
- 1 SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2023
- 2 SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Overview
- 3 SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Course Admission 27/05/2021: Session :Apply Online
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SCERT,Assam D.El.Ed Course Admission 2021
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2023
- 6 SCERT Assam DElEd Admit Card
- 7 How to Apply SCERT D.El.Ed Assam Admission 2020?
- 8 Important Dates of SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021
- 9 Download SCERT D.El.Ed Admission Official Notification and Online Apply link
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.