Name of the post: Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper
No. of post: 11 nos.
Qualification: VIII passed
Age: 18-38 yrs
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30-11-2015
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in the prescribed form as published in the Assam Gazette in Para IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade IV sanction posts under the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang(BTAD), Kajalgaon, Assam.
Name of the post:
No. of post: 11 nos.
1. Driver: 03 nos. (UR-2, STP-1)
2. Peon: 06 nos. (STP-1, STH-1, SC-1, UR-3)
3. Chowkidar: 01 (UR-1)
4. Sweeper: 01 (UR-1)
Scale of pay:
1. Driver: Rs.5.200/- to 20,200/- + 2.100/- (Gr. Pay)
2. Peon: Rs.4.560/- to 15,000/- +1.500/ (Gr. Pay)
3. Chowkidar: Rs.4.560/- to 15,000/- +1.500/ (Gr. Pay)
4. Sweeper: Rs.4.560/- to 15,000/- +1.500/ (Gr. Pay)
Qualification: Class VIII passed:
Age: 18 to 38 years
1. Candidates already in service should apply through proper Channel.
2. Valid Employment Exchange Registration number is mandatory and Candidates must mention the Registration No. and Date in the application.
3. Age: Age between 18 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxabie for reserved categories as per rule.
4. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
5. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
A) Three self attested copies of recent passport size photograph.
B) Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets in support of Educational and other qualification etc. along with age.
C) Caste Certificate where applicable.
6. A self addressed envelope (Size 22 C.M. x 10 C.M.) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 51- only.
7. Candidates will have to superscribe the post applied for at the top of the Envelope in Block Letter.
8. The Application should reach the Office of the undersigned positively on or before 30.11.2015 (at 4.15 P.M.). No application will be e.ntertained after the scheduled date. Authority is not responsible for any postal delay.
9. No. TA/DA will be admissible for attending in the written Test/Oral interview etc.
1. For the post of Sweeper and Chowkidar: There will be oniy oral interview.
2. For the post of Peon: There will be objective type multiple choice test. Short listed candidates will be called for VIVA-Voce test.
3. For the post of Driver: Driving test will be conducted. Short listed candidates will be called for VIVA-Voce test.
4. The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD), Kajalgaon reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
5. All other matter which are not specifically provided herein shali be decited by the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang(BTAD), Kajalgaon.
6. Original Certificate along with all the supporting documents will be verified/scrutinized at the time of Viva-voce test (candidates shall have to submit a set of self attested Xerox Copies of the documents at the time).
7. The advertisement retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographycal error.
Address of communication: – Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang (BTAD),
Kajalgaon, P.S Dhaligaon. Dist. Chirang, Assam, PIN-783385