COVID 19 Vaccine Registration In Assam – How To Register Online ?: In view of unprecedented Covid-19 surge, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has decided to vaccinate all Indian citizens in the age group of 18-44 years. For this purpose, the registration for vaccination against the Covid-19 infection for all above the age of 18 years began today (April 28) at 4 pm on the Co-WIN portal and Aarogya Setu app.
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration
The government also made it mandatory for the 18-44 age group to register themselves on the Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu app and UMANG App and get an appointment for vaccination.
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
The registration for the next phase of the Covid-19 vaccination drive for citizens above 18 years of age started on Umang app and Arogya Setu app at 4 pm. You can also register through the CoWin platform.
Eligible citizens can now book their slots online via government’s Co-WIN portal or the Aarogya Setu app, that was launched last year.
Online COVID Vaccine Registration Full Details
Name of pandemic disease: COVID-19
Eligibility: All Indian citizens
Age: People aged above 18 years
Vaccinated by: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Helpline No: 1075 (Toll Free) and 01123978046
Basic Requirement/s for Online Vaccine Registration
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID Card (EPIC)
Is vaccination free at all vaccination centres?
Currently, vaccination is free at government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in private hospitals for citizens aged 45 years and above. This will cease to exist from May 1, and even those above the age of 45 years will have to pay at private facilities that cost fixed by the private hospital.
For people between 18 to 44 years, the States will announce the policy relating to payment. Most states have announced that they will offer it for free at government centres.
However, at private vaccination sites, the cost will be decided by the private hospitals and you can see the price of each vaccine at the time of booking.
The government of Assam is currently providing two COVID vaccines which include the ‘Covaxin’ developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech, and ‘Covishield’ developed by the Oxford-AstraZeneca which is being manufactured by the Serum Institute of India.
“Registration for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus,” read a tweet on the official handle of Aarogya Setu.
Assam has recorded over 3000 new positive cases of COVID-9 and 18 deaths as of April 27, 2021 taking the active caseload to over 19,900. The second wave of COVID-19 has hit Assam and the other parts of the country hard with a record rise in positive cases of the novel Coronavirus.
Real Time Vaccine Slot Availability Update in Assam
Looking for real time vaccine slot availability in different districts across your state? Yes, you can get real time vaccine slot availability through Telegram application.
# Kamrup Metro
# Kamrup Rural
# Sonitpur Cachar
From the following link, first you have to select your state/s and district/s and then join the respective Telegram channel to get real time slot availability update. **
How to Register for COVID Vaccine Registration in Assam
- To get yourself registered online, you will have to give some basic information about yourself like details of your photo identification card.
- Register using your mobile number.
- From one mobile phone number, one can register 4 people, however, each person will need their own photo identification document.
- If the Aadhar card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- Schedule your vaccination appointment at a centre of your choice for May 1 onwards.
- To register for the vaccine via Aarogya Setu, you need to first open the app and then click on CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Select ‘vaccination registration’ and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
- Click on verify and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
- On the day of the appointment, reach the centre carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.
Video For How To Register Online COVID 19 Vaccine Registration
Important Web-Links of COVID Vaccine Registration
- 1 COVID 19 Vaccine Registration
- 2 Online COVID Vaccine Registration Full Details
- 3 Basic Requirement/s for Online Vaccine Registration
- 4 Is vaccination free at all vaccination centres?
- 5 Real Time Vaccine Slot Availability Update in Assam
- 6 How to Register for COVID Vaccine Registration in Assam
- 7 Video For How To Register Online COVID 19 Vaccine Registration
- 8 Important Web-Links of COVID Vaccine Registration