DC Jorhat Junior Assistant Result 2021 : Computer Proficiency Test For 8 Junior Assistant Vacancy: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released result of the written test for the recruitment of 8 Junior Assistant vacancy which was held on 7th February 2021. Qualified candidates in the written exam are required to appear Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which will be held on 16th February 2021.
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat Junior Assistant Result 2021
In addition, we are also discussing the details of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat Merit List 2021. So we advise the candidates to check the below sections. And you can also know the downloading process of Deputy Commissioner (DC), Jorhat Result 2021. The links are provided to download the DC Jorhat Result 2021 at the bottom of the article.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 8 Posts
Name of organisation: Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat
Type of exam: Written Test
Date of exam: 7th February 2021
Result date: 14th February 2021
Date of computer proficiency test (CPT): 16th February 2021
DC Office Jorhat Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2021
1. The timing of the Computer Proficiency Test will be strictly followed. The reporting time for the Examination is 9.30 AM. Any delay in reporting after 10.00 AM will lead to cancellation of candidature.
2. No separate admit cards will be issued for the Computer Proficiency Test. The candidates are requested to bring the admit card issued already for examination.
3. No request for postponement of date and time for Computer Proficiency Test shall be entertained.
4. The Practical Computer Examination is mandatory for the selection. Hence absence in Practical Computer Examination will lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. Mere short listing for the next phase of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by a candidate is found to be false at any stage.
6. The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the Computer Proficiency Test venue itself, and hence the candidates must bring the admit card issued for written examination along with the testimonials in original from HSLC, HS, degree etc. admit card/Marksheet/pass Certificate/Caste Certificate (E.W.S./ SC/ST/OBC etc) and Computer Diploma Certificate along with 1 (one) valid identity Card (PAN/Voter/AADHAAR card etc.)
7. No separate communication will be made to the candidates.
8. No. TA/DA will be provided to any candidate for purpose of appearing the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
Important Links of DC Jorhat Junior Assistant Result
Check Result: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat Junior Assistant Result 2021
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 CTET January Result 2021 | Check CBSE CTET Result
- 1.3 APDCL Result 2021 – Check APDCL AM & JM Final Result
- 1.4 Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Result 2021- Driver vacancy
- 1.5 Assam Police SI Result 2021- 597 post of sub Inspector (UB) Final Merit List
- 1.6 DC Office Jorhat Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2021
- 1.7 Important Links of DC Jorhat Junior Assistant Result
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in Freshersnow.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.