DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019- Peon, Night Chowkidar [149 posts]: Director, Elementary Education, Assam has published recruitment notification March 2019 for Grad- IV posts of Peon, Night Chowkidar Job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DEE Assam job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Director of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE Assam) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DEE Assam. Director, Elementary Education, Assam job applications are collected by online mode.
- 1 Director, Elementary Education, Assam Grade IV Peon, Night Chowkidar Recruitment 2019
- 2 DEE Assam Peon, Night Chowkidar Recruitment 2019
- 3 DEE Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 4 Director, Elementary Education, Assam Job vacancy Details
- 5 How to Apply for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
- 6 Important date for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
- 7 Important Links for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
Director, Elementary Education, Assam Grade IV Peon, Night Chowkidar Recruitment 2019
In pursuance of the Govt. letter vide No. PMA.459/2018/64 Dated 28/01/2019, No. PMA.459/2018/78 Dated 14/02/2019, No. PMA.440/2015/Pt.Ill/20 Dated 14/02/2019 and No. PMA.459/2018/82 Dated 21/02/2019; online applications are invited through the official website of Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from the candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitutions of India and permanent resident of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam in Pay Band-I @ Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 37,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/-per month plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
DEE Assam Peon, Night Chowkidar Recruitment 2019
DEE Assam inviting the Peon, Night Chowkidar job online applications from 8th March, 2019 to the Midnight of 30th March, 2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Director, Elementary Education, Assam. The detailed information on DEE Assam latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the DEE Assam job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in DEE Assam Junior Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Computor job 2019. For more accurate information on this job notification, check their official website www.dee.assam.gov.in.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization:||Director, Elementary Education, Assam|
|Starting Date:||8th March, 2019|
|Job type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date:||30th March, 2019|
Director, Elementary Education, Assam Job vacancy Details
1. Grade IV- Peon (Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam)
No. of post: 09 (UR-3, STP-1, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-3)
2. Grade IV- Peon (Field Level Establishment under DEE, Assam)
No. of post: 139 (UR-89, SC-3, STP-15, STH12, OBC/MOBC-25)
Regarding reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD):
The advertisement is made for the posts of Grade-IV staff under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam in compliance with the Govt. letter vide No. PMA.464/2018/2 Dated 07/09/2018 and 22 (twenty two) posts of Grade-IV (Field Level Establishment under DEE, Assam) has already been provided for “Persons with Disability (PWD)” for Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) to be conducted by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (SLPRB) and the SLPRB has already published the advertisement for SRD of PwD vide their Advertisement dated 30/12/2018 through online system vide http://slprbassam.in/pwd2018. Therefore, no reservation is required for Persons with Disability in this recruitment process for 139 nos. of posts of Grade-IV Peon (in the Field-Level Establishments under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam). In respect of the other posts of Grade-IV staff reservation for PwD will be as per the existing Govt. Rules.
Age limit for All posts:
Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years in respect of General/ Unreserved Candidates, 47 in respect of OBC/MOBC Candidates and 49 years in respect of SC/ST(P)/ST(H) and Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 01/01/2019. The relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the required educational qualification prior to crossing of existing upper age limit of 38 years. There will be no provision for age condonation.
Educational Qualification for All posts:
- Studied up-to Class-VIII.
Verification of Original Documents:
The State Level Selection Committee will constitute separate District Level Selection Committees for the respective districts for verification of original documents of the candidates in the district based on their permanent address. The candidates must attend the verification process as per schedule, which will be published in the Newspapers and the official website of DEE, Assam later on. Notification will be published for downloading the Admit Cards from the office website of DEE, Assam i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in for attending the Objective Type Written Examination (OMR)/ Interview as per the existing Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
Application will be received only online in the official website of the DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from the Midnight of 8th March, 2019 to the Midnight of 30th March, 2019.
- Candidates should fill up all the fields in the online application.
- After submitting the form, candidate should get the print out of the application form on A4 size paper. In that printout candidate Will get space for signature. The printed signed application should be submitted along With self-attested copies of certificate in support of educational qualification, caste etc, for further authentication of the candidature.
- Candidates should be very cautious while submitting the online application form. As once the online application is submitted they will not be able to submit the online application form for second time and there will be no scope for editing /correction.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidate will get a unique number against their submitted application and will record the unique number for all future reference.
- Candidates may also note that for any lapse in submission of online application due to technical problem, this office will not be responsible.
- No offline applications will be accepted.
Important date for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
Online Apply Start: 8th March, 2019
Online Apply Last date: 30th March, 2019
Important Links for DEE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (From 08.03.2018)