Name of the post: Mandal
No.of post: 08 nos.
Last Date: 31-11-2015
Applications are invited from the intending candidates in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX. The
application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 30.11.2015 upto 4.15 P.M.
Name of the post: Mandal
No. of post: 08 nos. (OBC/MOBC-1, UR-5, STP-2)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200 -20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2200/- (PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Age limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 38 years of Age on 1.1.2015. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST.
Eligibility: H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination with 6(Six) months Recorder Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati only and the Addl. Mandal, working/retrenced from any Settlement/Re-Settlement Operation of Assam.
Terms and conditions
1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
2. The Candiate must have registered his/her names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
4. Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 38 years of Age on 1.1.2015. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST.
5. The application must be accompanied by the following-
a. Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste alongwith other testimonials.
b. Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
c. The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- alongwith the application.
6. Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
7. The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New pension Rules of the Govt. Issued vide Finance Department’s letter No.BW 3/03/Pt.ll/1, dtd. 25.1.05.
8. The candidates will have to appear in an oral interview.
9. The unsigned and incomplete application and the application submitted after the schedule date will not be accepted.