Jamabandi Assam is an essential component of any property acquisition. not only in Assam but also in other Indian states. However, the topic of this article will be how to use the Dag and Patta numbers to search the Jamabandi Assam land record. After you conduct a search, you will have access to the Record of Rights (ROR) for that area, where you will also be able to learn the names of the owners, the area of the land, the ownership shares, and other rights. Therefore, without further discussion, let’s get started.
If you’re wondering what the purpose of the Jamabandi Nakal is in Assam, I can tell you that it helps establish the land’s title. The good news is that you don’t have to go to an office; you can search Assam Jamabandi online from the comfort of your own home using a Dag or Patta number. That’s also possible with the Pattadar Name, which we talked about in another article.
Jamabandi Assam: Search Land Record by Dag Number
- Make a note of the Dag number first.
- Then bring your computer or smartphone with an internet connection.
- Navigate to the Revenue Assam official website by opening your web browser here.
- Now you need to choose your “District” first.
- Choose the “Circle” option after selecting the district.
- After that, your Village or Town must be chosen from the list.
- There will now be three tabs on the new page.
- Select “Select by Date Number” by clicking on it, or it may already be selected by default.
- After that, enter the Dag number and the Captcha code.
- If you click the “Search” button, Jamabandi will also appear when you select the next option.
- Finally, you can now view a copy of the Jamabandi online for any property or land.
The steps to search Jamabandi Assam by Dag number were as follows: We’ll now talk about a different way to get the same Jamabandi Assam by using a Patta number. That is also possible online, and the procedure is comparable. Find out how.
Search Jamabandi Assam By Patta Number
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
1. First, visit the Revenue Assam website on this page.
2. Again, select your Village or Town, Circle, and District.
3. Select the tab labeled “Search By Patta Number” from the new page.
4. That tab may take some time to load.
5. Enter the code for the Captcha once it loads.
6. Click the “Search” button after entering the Patta number.
7. Make sure the “See Jamabandi” button is pressed as well if you want to see the specifics.
8. Finally, you will be able to view the land record for a specific piece of land by Patta number.
The Land Record or Jamabandi Assam can now be easily searched using a Dag or Patta number. The procedure is actually very simple and can be completed in a few minutes. You only need to write down your Dag or Patta number, and you’re good to go. Keep coming back to AllJobAssam.com blog.