DHS Assam Grade 4 Writen Exam Date!
DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade IV Written examination Date 2023: Looking for the DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade 4 Writen Exam Date 2022 on the internet? If yes, then halt your search. Our All Job Assam has gathered and furnished all the accurate information related to the DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade IV Writen Test Schedule. And the officials of the Health & Family Welfare Written Exam Date 2022 at their official website. On 22 January 2023 as per recently found notice.
Health Department Exam 2023 Details
DHS Assam Grade-IV amit card, Assam DHS amit card, how to get DHS amit card
- Visit the official website of the DHS Assam at http://dhs.assam.gov.in/.
- Look for the link to download the admit card for the Grade-IV exam. This link is usually available on the homepage of the website or in the “News and Events” section.
- Click on the link to open the admit card download page.
- Enter the required details, such as your application number and date of birth, to log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you should be able to view and download your admit card.
Please note that you will need to bring a printout of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. It is also a good idea to bring a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as your driver’s license or passport, as you may be required to show it at the exam center.
DHS Assam Grade 4 Writen Exam Date 2023
Moreover, the DHS Assam Grade 4 Written Exam will be conducted from January 2022 at the address given by the officials. Read the below sections and get the information related to the DHS Assam Grade 4 Eligibility Criteria, DHS Assam Exam Date and Timings, and Venue. Also, for the ease of students, we have inserted the direct link for the DHS Assam Grade 4 Written Exam Date 2022 Notice PDF at the end of this page.
|DHS Assam Exam Date||Exam Date|
|Grade-III (Technical)||29th May 2022|
|Grade-III (Non-Technical)||Notified Soon|
|Grade-IV||22nd January 2023|
DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade IV (Grade 4) Written Exam Date & Admit card Notice
In reference to notice No. Janasanyog/D/5125/22 Dated : 10.06.2022 (The Assam Tribune), this is for information of all concerned that the written examination for Grade-IV posts under the Department of Health & Family Welfare and Medical Education & Research Deptt., Government of Assam is scheduled to be held on 22.01.2023 from 1.00 PM to 2.30 PM.
Fresh Admit Card for the written examination shall be available in the Govt. websites www.dme.assam.gov.in, www.dhs.assam.gov.in, www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in & www.ayush.assam.gov.in from 16.01.2023 onwards. Candidates are directed to download the fresh copy of Admit Card and bring it to appear in the Written Examination. The admit Card issued previously is not valid. Candidates must note carefully the centers allotted to them. Candidates are directed to go through the instructions in the admit card.
In regards to candidates with benchmark disability (PwBD) requiring Scribe/ Reader as per provision of Law are directed to visit Govt. websites mentioned above for detailed guidelines.
DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade IV Written examination Admit Card
- 1 DHS Assam Grade 4 Writen Exam Date!
- 2 DHS Assam Grade-IV amit card, Assam DHS amit card, how to get DHS amit card
- 3 DHS Assam Grade 4 Writen Exam Date 2023
- 4 DHS, DME, DHSFW, AYUSH Grade IV (Grade 4) Written Exam Date & Admit card Notice