Dhubri Judiciary Peon Interview Notice 2023: Check Grade IV Candidate list for Viva-voce: The list of Accepted/Rejected candidates, along with the schedule of interview (Viva-Voce) in connection with recruitment for filling up 4 (four) Numbers of Grade IV, post of “PEON” in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri has been published in the official website of the District Judiciary, Dhubri (https://dhubrijudiciary.gov.in/recruitmentnotice.htm). The candidates are advised to visit the website for further details and instructions regarding the interview (Viva-Voce) to be held on 25-03-2023 (Saturday) & 26-03-2023 (Sunday).
Dhubri Judiciary Peon Interview (Viva-voce) Date, Schedule
Schedule of Interview (Viva-Voce) in connection with recruitment to the post of Peon in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, (Advertisement Dated 28-02-2023, issued vide Memo No. DMJ.04/ RT/ 2023/ 904-910).
|Roll No||Date||Reporting Time|
|01 to 110||25-03-2023(Saturday)||9.00 A.M.|
|111 to 220||26-03-2023(Sunday)||9.00 A.M.|
|Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri|
Dhubri Judiciary (Dhubri Court) Peon & Contractual Staff Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of organization||District & Sessions Judge Dhubri|
|Job Role||Grade IV (Peon), Contractual Staff|
|Total Vacancy||04 posts|
|Last Date||15th March 2023/ 20th March 2023|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
How to Check Dhubri Judiciary Candidate list
- Visit the official website of the Dhubri Judiciary. You can search for it on your preferred search engine.
- Look for a section on the website that is related to recruitment or job openings. This section might contain information about the candidate list.
- If you can’t find the information you’re looking for on the website, try contacting the Dhubri Judiciary directly. They may be able to provide you with the information or direct you to the appropriate resource.
- Once you have found the recruitment section on the website, look for a link to the candidate list. This might be listed as “shortlisted candidates” or “selected candidates”.
- Click on the link to access the candidate list. The list may be in PDF format or displayed directly on the website.
- If you are unable to find the candidate list on the official website, you can try searching for it on other job portals or websites that specialize in government job listings.
Instructions to Candidates
- The Candidates are required to confirm their names from the “ACCEPTED LIST” published in the official website (https://dhubriiudiciary.aov.in/recruitment- htm) and appear in the interview (Viva-Voce) as per venue and schedule so fixed.
- The candidates shall report at the venue of the interview at 9.00 A.M. sharp on the prescribed dates of the interview.
- The candidates appearing for the interview (Viva-Voce) shall bring along with them the Original Testimonial/Certificate(s) in support of his/her Age, Caste, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate (if any), Employment Exchange Registration Card etc. along with a valid ID proof (AADHAR Card, VOTER ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.) containing their photograph and No individual Call Letters shall be issued to the Candidates for the interview (Viva- Voce).
- Candidature of the candidates are subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions prescribed in the advertisement published earlier and further scrutiny of applications at later stage.
- Calling of the candidates to the interview (Viva-Voce) is purely provisional and does not mean acceptance of their candidature.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate on detection of any ineligibility at any stage.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview (Viva- Voce).
|Accepted List of Peon||Click Here|
|Rejected List of Peon||Click Here|
|Accepted List of Contractual Staff||Click Here|
|Rejected list of Contractual Staff||Click Here|
|Cehck Official notice||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|