Dibrugarh Unjiversity B.Com Human Resource Management important Questions for Upcoming Exam, CBCS Pattern: Dibrugarh Unjiversity is taking test for the students that wants to peruse B.Com Human Resource Management Exam has come it has been a confusion between the students about what type of question that have come in the exam. So our team have collected the question that have come in the exam previously. So we can download the Dibrugarh Unjiversity B.Com Human Resource Management exam Question paper. DU B.Com question can be downloaded and we have also brought the sample paper for Dibrugarh Unjiversity exam.
Download Dibrugarh Unjiversity Question Paper for B.Com Human Resource Management
Here you can download previous year entrance question paper for B.Com Human Resource Management. Dibrugarh Unjiversity Information is available here. Whole information can be known. Dibrugarh university Entrance exam for Human Resource Management syllabus is written in a systematic way. You can understand in which part the exam has more weight age and which part has less weight age.
Dibrugarh University B.Com Human Resource Management exam question papers: Syllabus
The syllabus for Dibrugarh University Entrance exam is huge. And syllabus is quite confused by many students. Now Dibrugarh University has stated that the syllabus is the whole B.com syllabus. But its not the most efficient way to study the whole B.Com syllabus. So here ares some parts of Human Resource Management which is more important.
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Note: Human Resource Management Syllabus is as per Academic Session 2020-21 of Uttarakhand Technical University, UTU Dehradun. The syllabus is according to the Scheme of Examination as per AICTE Flexible Curricula.
Download Dibrugarh University B.Com Paper: Cick Here
Unit 1: Introduction to Human Resource Management
(a) Evolution of HRM
(b) Objectives and Function of HRM
(c) Role and Responsibilities of HR Manager
(d) Relevance of HRM
(e) Systems approach to HRM.
Unit 2: Acquisition of Human Resource Management
(a) Human Resource Planning:
Purpose and Process
(b) Recruitment and Selection:
Source of Recruitment,
Stages in Selection Process
(c) Placement, Goals Analysis:
Job Description and Job Specification.
Unit 3: Developing Human Resources
(a) Training and Development:
Application of Computers in Training,
Developing Effective Training Programmes
(b) Concept of HRD
(c) Management Development Programmes.
Unit 4: Performance Appraisal
(a) Concept and Objectives of Performance Appraisal
(b) Process of Performance Appraisal
(c) Criteria for Performance Appraisal
(d) Benefits of Performance Appraisal
(e) Limitation and Constraints
(f) 360 Degree Performance Appraisal
Transfer Air Separation:
Principles, and Types;
Principles and Types;
Unit 5: Motivating Human Resources
(a) Motivation at Work,
Major Motivation Theory: An overview
(b) Participative Management
(c) Compensation Management,
Major Elements of Compensation Management
(d) Incentives: Concepts, Types of Incentives;
Incentives schemes in Indian Industries;
(e) Discipline and Employees’ Grievance Redressal.
Human Resource Management important Questions for Upcoming Exam, B.Com CBCS Pattern, Dibrugarh Unjiversity
- What do you mean by Human Resource Management? Explain its functions.2012, 2015, 2021
- Explain the significance of Human Resource Management in modern business enterprises. 2012, 13, 14, 16
- Explain briefly various objectives of Human Resource Management. State its limitations.2017, 2018
- Explain the nature (2018) and Scope of Human Resource Management.2016
- Write a brief note on evaluation and development of Human Resource Management.2013, 14, 15, 2018,2021
- Distinguish between Human resource Management and Human Resource Development2017
- Explain the Role and Competencies of HR Manager.
- What are the challenges faced by HR Manger in Present business environment.
- Write Short Notes on:
- a)Workforce diversity
- e)Human Resource Information System
Unit 2: Acquisition of Human Resource
- What is Human Resource Planning? What are its Features? Mention its objectives.2012
- Explain the importance of Human Resource planning in a modern business organisation? What are the factors affecting Human Resource Planning?2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2021
- What are the quantitative Consideration and Qualitative Consideration (Dimension) in Human Resource Planning?
- What are the benefits and limitations of Human Resource Planning? How Human resource planning is made effective?2013, 2017
- What do you understand by job analysis? What are its objectives? Explain the process of Job analysis is a large business organisation.2012, 2014, 2016
- What do you mean by Selection Process? Discuss various steps involved in the selection of personnel.2021
- What do you mean by recruitment?Write a brief note on Internal and External Sources of Recruitment.
- What are the stages though which recruitment process passes? What are the essential elements of a Good Recruitment Policy?
- What purposes does Selection Served? Explain the importance of scientific selection in the management of an organisation.
- Write short notes on:
Ø Recruitment vs. Selection
Ø Placement and Induction
Ø Job description and job specification
Ø Inductive Training in India
Unit 3: Training and Development
- What is training? Discuss various methods of training. 2016, 2017, 2018
- Briefly discuss the steps involved in training programme to be organized for large organization. 2018, 2021
- ‘Training programmes are helpful to avoid personnel obsolescence.” Discuss various needs and importance of training in an industrial organization.2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Briefly discuss the methods of determining the training needs in an organisation. 2015
- How does training differ from development? Discuss the criteria which can be used for evaluation the effectiveness of training and development.2014
- Explain executive development and Organisation development. Explain the need and importance of executive development. Also explain various methods of organisational development. 2013, 2016, 2019
- What is career planning? What are the various stages involved in career planning? Distinguish between career counselling and career management.2021
- Distinguish between:
Ø Career development and Career management
Ø Training and Development
Ø Induction and Training
Unit 4: Performance and Potential Appraisal
- What is performance appraisal? What are its nature? Explain its objectives and importance.
- What are various techniques of performance appraisal? Explain them briefly.
- What is potential appraisal? Distinguish between performance appraisal and potential appraisal.
- Explain the objectives and importance of potential appraisal.
- What are various methods of wages payments and incentive schemes? Explain them briefly.
- Write short notes on:
- a) Transfers
- b) Promotion and demotion
- c) Fringe benefits
- d) Performance linked compensation
- e) Job evaluation
Unit 5 – Maintenance: Employees health and safety, industrial disputes, Grievance
- Define the ‘Industrial Dispute’. Explain the important causes of industrial disputes.2021
- What are various forms of industrial disputes? What are variousmachinery for prevention and settlement of Industrial Disputes?
- What is grievance? What are various sources or causes of grievances? Explain the procedure and handling of grievances?
- What are the objectives of providing health and safety measures to employees of an organisation? Explain its importance.
- Explain the role of various kinds of working environment which affect the health of workers.Discuss the various measures to protect employee’s health in industries. 2021