Name of The Post : Foreman
No. of Post : 02 Nos.
Eligibility : HSLC
Last Date : 21-12-2015
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-Ill sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Archaeology Assam, Ambari, Guwahati-781001.
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
Name of the post: Foreman
No.of post: 02 nos. (SC-1, UR-1)
Eligibility: Minimum HSLC or equivalent Examination passed.
Scale of pay: PB- 2 Rs.5200/- to 20,200/- with Grade pay Rs.2200/-
Age limit: Age of the candidates shall be not less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on the 1st day of November.2015.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC,ST(P) & ST(H) candidates as per Govt. Rules in force.
Terms & Condition:
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and Registration No. and date must be mentioned in their application.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
4. Age of the candidates shall be not less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on the 1st day of November.2015.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC,ST(P) & ST(H) candidates as per Govt. Rules in force.
5. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification. Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card, Experience Certificate etc. along with 2 copies of recent Passport Size Photograph duly signed by the candidate should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 21-12-2015 during office hours.
6. The date of written examination will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued to the candidates.
7. Successful candidates in written test will be-called for viva-voice.
8. A self addressed envelope of size 22 cm x 10, cm affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- (five) must be enclosed with the application.
9. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the test/interview.
10. Pension Scheme: -Government servants joining the service of the State Govt, on or after 1st Feb/05 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Services (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules, which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt, of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No.BW3/2003/pt-ll/l, dtd. 25th January/2005″.
11. Incomplete applications shall summarily be rejected.
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
13. The applications with other testimonials/documents should be put inside an envelope.
14. Name of the post applied for shall be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application.
15. Application received after the Schedule date fixed will not be entertained,
Directorate of Archaeology, Assam