Recruitment Title: Directorate of Museums, Ambari, Assam Recruitment 2016 for Junior Assistant posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 28-11-2016
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Directorate of Museums, Ambari, Assam Recruitment 2016 : Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati- 781001.
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of post: 02 posts (SC-1, UR-1)
Age limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age on 3.3.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST as per govt. rule in force. There is no age bar for departmental candidate.
Scale of pay: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200+GP 2400/-pm
Qualification: Bachelors degree from a recognised University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.. Diploma in Computer Application and Knowledge of DTP in both English and Assamese.
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates/applicants must be citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India
2. Employment registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date in their application.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age on 3.3.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST as per govt. rule in force. There is no age bar for departmental candidate.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 28th November, 2016. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
d) Self attested copies of H.S.L.C Admit card for age proof, educational qualifications, caste certificate and valid employment Registration card and experience if any.
e) Self attested two copies of recent passport size photographs.
f) A self addressed envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs.5 only
8. Candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
9. Application should be submitted by post at the office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Dighalipukhuri, Guwahati- 781001. No application would be accepted in person.
10. Selected candidate shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s circular No.BW3/Pt-ITI/l, dtd. 25.1.2005.
11. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision
of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Minagement Act, 2005 under Section 7(i)(G).
12. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending written test/computer test.
13. Department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
14. Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
15. Original documents are to be produced at the time of computer test.
16. Selected candidates will have to appear in written and computer application/typing skill test. The decision of the selection committee will be final in all respect.
17. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
Last Date: 28-11-2016
For Download Official Advertisement Click Here
For Download Application Form (Standard Form) Click Here
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : [email protected]