Name of the post: Lower Divisional Assistant.
No. of post: 02 nos.
Age: 18-38 yrs
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15-12-2015
Applications are hereby invited in standard form for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon in the Pay Band and Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under the Rules as mentioned below:
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of the post: Lower Divisional Assistant (LDA)
No. of post: 02 nos.
Scale of pay: Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay: Rs. 2200/- and other allowances admissible under the Rules.
Qualification: Graduate from any recognised University.
* The applications should reach the undersigned on or before 15.12.2015 along with all testimonials supporting Educational Qualification, Age, Caste and Experience etc. Incomplete Applications and Applications received after 15.12.2015 will be summarily rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in the article 5 to 8‘of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of Age as on 01.11.2015.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test. Qualified candidates of the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview,
4. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their applications.
5. Candidates must have to enclose the following testimonials along with their applications:
a. Self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets in support of their educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc.
b. 3 (three) copies of recent Passport size photographs.
c. 1 (one) self addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only.
d. Candidates have to mention their Contact Number at the bottom of the Application Form.
6. Candidates having knowledge of Computer and experience in relevant field will be given preference.
7. Application should be addressed to the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon. Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope covering the application form,
8. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
9. Date, Venue, Time of the Written Examination will be informed in due course to the eligible candidates and the same will be published in the Official Website www.morigaonjudiciary.gov.in
10. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Written test/ interview.
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : [email protected]