Name of the post: Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper
No. of post: 10 nos.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last date: 31-08-2015
Post Details: Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade IV sanctioned posts under the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Chirang, Kajaigaon.
1. Name of the post: Driver
No. of post: 2 nos (OBC/MOBC-1, UR-1)
Qualification: Class VIll pass
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200-20200+2100/- (Grade pay)
2. Name of the post: Peon (Office)
No. of post: 6 nos. (STP-1, STH-1, SC-1, Women (GEN)-1, GEN-2)
Qualification: Class VIII pass
Scale of pay: Rs. 4560-15.0004+1500/- (Grade Pay)
3. Name of the post: Chowkidar
No of post: 1 no. (Gen)
Qualification: Class VIll pass but under Matriculate
Scale of pay: Rs.4560-15.000+1500/- (Grade Pay)
4. Name of the post: Sweeper
No. of post: 1 (Gen)
Scale of pay: Rs.4560-15,000+1500/- (Grade Pay
01. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
02. Valid Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates must mention the Registration No. and D3te in the application.
03. Age between 18 years to 38 years as on 01 01 2015 The upper age limit is relax able for reserve categories as per rule
04. The application should reach the office of the undersigned positively on or before 31.08 2015 by hand or General Post No application will be entertained after the scheduled date Authority is not responsible for any Postal delay.
05. Incomplete applications will be summanty rejected.
06. The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
a) Two self attested copies of recent passport size photographs
b) Self Attested copies of all certificates /Mark-sheets in support of educational and other qualification etc. along with age.
c) Caste Certificate where applicable.
07 A self addressed envelope ( Size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- only
08. Candidates will have to super scribe the name the post applied for at the -Top of the Envelop’ in BLOCK LETTER.
09. No TM)A will be admissible for the attending written test/OraJ Interview. Selection Procure
10 For the post of Driver, driving test will be conducted The short listed candidate’s will be called for VIVA-VOCE test.
11. For the post of peon, there will be objective type multiple choice test. Short listed candidates will be called for VIVA-VOCE test.
12. For the post of Chowkidar and Sweeper there will be only oral interview. However, if large number of candidates apply for those categories . the authority reserves, the right to conduct Written test for short listing the candidates.
13. The District & Sessions Judge. Chirang Kajalgaon reserveright right to cancel the advertisement alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement
14. All other matter which are not specifically provided herein shall be decided by the District & Sessions Judge, Chirang, Kajalgaon.
15. Original certificates along with all the supporting documents will be verified!’ scrutinized at the time of VIVA-VOCE. Candidates shall have to submit a set of seif -attested Xerox copies of the documents at that time
16. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.
Address for Communication:
Application shall be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge, Chirang. Kajalgaon P.O.
Kajalgaon, P S.- Dhaligaon, Dist-Chirang BTAD Assam, Pin-783385
Sd/- District & Sessions Judge
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – 22 Assam Judicial Service Grade III Vacancy
- 3 National Health Mission (NHM), Assam Recruitment 2021 – 6 Consultant & Officer Vacancy
- 4 Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM) Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 9 Consultant And Technical Assistant Vacancy
- 5 Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 – 4 Project Technical Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.