Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati Recruitment 2019- Stringer /Cameraman posts: Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati (DD Guwahati) has issued recruitment notification for Stringer/ Cameraman job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati.
- 1 Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati Stringer /Cameraman Recruitment 2019
- 2 Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati Job Vacancy Details
- 3 How to apply for DD Guwahati Recruitment?
- 4 Important Date for DD Guwahati Recruitment 20129
- 5 Important Link for DD Guwahati Kendra Recruitment 2019
Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati Stringer /Cameraman Recruitment 2019
Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati invites applications for empanelment as Stringers/Cameraman from Proprietor, Partnership firm, Corporates body/ Organisation with experience in visuals coverages.
Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Stringer/ Cameraman
- Karbi Anglong (East)
- Karbi Anglong (West),
- South Salmara-Mankachar,
- Kamrup (R),
- Kamrup (M)
Pay: The Stringers will be paid for coverage irrespective of length of footage or its usage but inclusive of transportation and delivery charges for (i) local coverage of duration of 6 Hours @ Rs 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only per coverage and in case duration of 6 Hours is exceeded or when it involves locations apart for more than 10 Kms, it will be treated as two coverage and 2nd coverage paid @ Rs.900/- (Rupees nine hundred) only.
In the case of outstation coverage, which are converges undertaken beyond the geographical limit of the town/city where the Stringer is empanelled or’ beyond the town of the Kendra, the Stringer’s fee would be Rs.1500/- + irrespective of length of the footage or usage of the coverage: inclusive of transportation and delivery charges.
Details of other terms and conditions prescribed in Guidelines issued by Directorate General, Doordarshan New Delhi vide their Memo. No.3/4/2003-P-11I dated 02.07.2010, can be downloaded from website www.ddindia.gov.in or may be obtained from the Head of Regional News Unit, Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati on all working days between 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. upto 25.01.2019.
How to apply for DD Guwahati Recruitment?
- Applications duly supported with Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only towards non-refundable processing fee in favour of Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati, should be submitted in sealed cover with superscription “EMPANELMENT OF STRINGER OF DD NEWS” on or before 31.01.2019.
- Applications with all necessary documents should reach to the Dy. Director (News), Regional News Unit, Doordarshan Kendra, R. G. Baruah Road, Guwahati -781024 within 31st of January, 2019. Only the applicants/candidates residing in town and cities under the jurisdiction of the Kendra should apply for the same.
- Applicants should mention in the application form the names of Towns and Cities where they would wish to be empanelled. Empanelled Stringers are expected to service the Doordarshan Kendra news coverages, as also coverages, in DVC-Pro/DV- CAM/CCD/Mini DV for short features on news, current affairs, sports, business and other subjects. Applicants equipped with four wheel vehicles, should have qualification, experience and expertise in cinematography/videography/news gathering/broadcast journalism.
More Details: http://www.ddkguwahati.gov.in/rnu04012019.pdf
Important Date for DD Guwahati Recruitment 20129
Last Date: 31/01/2019