DRDO Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 116 ITI Apprentice Trainees: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 116 ITI Apprentice Trainees Job in All Over India. The official notification for the post will be released by DRDO Ofiicial website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill DRDO online application. he last date for submitting Online Application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DRDO. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DRDO job notification 2020 fully. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) job applications are collected by Online mode @drdo.gov.in.
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) ITI Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on DRDO job notification 2020 has been given below and this DRDO recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) ITI Apprentice Trainees job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website @ drdo.gov.in.
Details of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on DRDO Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of DRDO Job Notification 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees are highlighted in the table below.
|Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
|Central Government Job
|ITI Apprentice Trainees
|21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Job Vacancy Details
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 116 ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts job vacancies in All over India. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
Name of the post: ITI Apprentice Trainees
Total No. of post: 116
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
(As on 01/03/2020) Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs, * OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
1. ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
3. Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
1. Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
2. Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
3. For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
4. Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
5. OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted.
6. Candidates having ITI certificate from NCVT Board is eligible for apply.
7. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
8. Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
9. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
10. Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
11. Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
12. No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
13. The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment during the entire training period.
How to Apply for DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainees Jobs 2020?
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
5. Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
6. Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
DRDO Jobs 2020 Important Date-
Closing date for online registration is 21 days (03-04-2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
Download DRDO Official Notification and Online Apply Link
|Download Official Notification