DTE Assam Lecturer Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 120 Lecturer/ Senior Instructor : Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 100 Lecturer/ Senior Instructor Job in in Tinsukia/ Morigaon/ Chirang/ Udalguri/ Hailakandi Polytechnics Assam. The official notification for the post will be released on 25.02.2020. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill DTE Assam Online Application from 29.02.2020 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 20.03.2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in DTE Assam. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DTE Assam job notification 2020. Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE) job applications are collected by Online mode, through dte.assam.gov.in.
DTE Assam Senior Instructor/ Senior Instructor Recruitment 2020 For Five Newly Established Polytechnics In Assam
On behalf of Higher Education (Technical) Department, Govt. of Assam, online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam for appointment to the following posts of newly established 5 (Five) Polytechnics to be made functional from August 2020 under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The posts will be filled up under Regulation 3(f) of the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulations, 1951, in the Scale of Pay and Grade Pay as indicated below along with usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. The appointment will be purely on ad-hoc basis for a period of 4 (four) months as per Regulation 3(f) of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Grade III Recruitment 2020 @dte.assam.gov.in
The detailed information on DTE Assam Grade III latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this DTE Assam recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Lecturer/ Senior Instructor job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.dte.assam.gov.in.
|Read More: DTE Assam 100 Grade III Recruitment 2020|
|Read More: DTE Assam 55 Grade IV Recruitment 2020|
Details of Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 for Lecturer/ Senior Instructor are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of organization||Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam)|
|Job type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri, Hailakandi (Assam)|
|Name of the post||Lecturer/ Senior Instructor|
|Online Apply Start||29.02.2020|
|Online Apply Last Date||20.03.2020|
Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Faculty Job Vacancy Details
Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 100 Lecturer/ Senior Instructor job vacancies in Tinsukia/ Morigaon/ Chirang/ Udalguri/ Hailakandi Polytechnics Assam Assam. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
1. Lecturer (Technical)
No of posts: 80
- Civil Engineering: 25 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 11+1* Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 15+2* Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 6 Posts
- Agriculture Engineering: 5 Posts
- Food Processing Technology: 4 Posts
- Mining Engineering: 5 Posts
- Medical Electronics Engineering: 3 Posts
- Instrumentation: 2 Posts
- ETC Engineering: 1 Post
*Note: 1 post of Mechanical Engineering and 2 posts of Electrical Engineering will be selected from candidates having Computer Proficiency along with requisite qualification.
Pay: As per the AICTE pay Scale.
2. Lecturer (Non-Technical)
No of posts: 25
- Physics: 5 Posts
- Chemistry: 5 Posts
- Mathematics: 5 Posts
- English: 5 Posts
- Humanities/ Commerce: 5 Posts
Pay: As per the AICTE pay Scale.
3. Senior Instructor
No of posts: 15
- Civil Engineering: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 1 Post
- Agriculture Engineering: 1 Post
- Food Processing Technology: 1 Post
- Mining Engineering: 1 Post
- Medical Electronics Engineering: 1 Post
Pay: Rs.14,000-60,500/- with GP Rs.8,700/-
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules.
Examination Fee for Lecturer posts:
All the applicants (Except for EWS Candidates) who have successfully submitted the online application for the post of Lecturer, are to deposit a fee of Rs.250/- (For General Candidates) and Rs.150/- (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates) as Examination fee.
The link for payment will be available from 15.05.2020 and will be active till 05.06.2020.
Payment Process: Sate Bank Collect offers two modes of payment: ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- Online Payments can be made by Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards/UPI, etc.
- Offline payments can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
- Retain Printouts of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect, for future reference.
- The “State Bank Collect” step i.e. payment of Examination Fee is mandatory to be completed for successful application process. (Except for EWS Candidates)
How to Apply for DTE Assam Faculty Jobs 2020?
- Candidates are requested to apply online in the Official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply” carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 29.02.2020 and will remain open till 20.03.2020.
DTE Assam Faculty Posts Important Dates
- Online Apply Start: 29.02.2020
- Last Date: 20.03.2020
|Download DTE Assam Grade III official Notification||Click Here|
|Addendum regarding examination fee:||Click Here .|
|Fee Payment Link:||Click Here|
|Apply Online for DTE Assam Grade III Jobs||Click Here|
|DTE Assam Official website||Click Here|
|More Job Related Update||Click Here|
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 DTE Assam Senior Instructor/ Senior Instructor Recruitment 2020 For Five Newly Established Polytechnics In Assam
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021 – Submit Online Application
- 1.3 SEBA Recruitment 2021- 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 Assam University Recruitment 2021: Guest Faculty Vacancy
- 1.5 District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Dhubri Recruitment : Front Office Coordinator Jobs
- 2 Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Grade III Recruitment 2020 @dte.assam.gov.in
- 3 Details of Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Recruitment 2020
- 4 Director of Technical Education Assam (DTE Assam) Faculty Job Vacancy Details
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.