e Shram Card Bhatta 2023: Various schemes and portals are launched from time to time by the Central and State Governments to provide assistance to the workers of the unorganized sector of the country. Recently e Shram Card Bhatta 2023 has been started by the Central Government under the e-Labor Card Scheme. Under this, if you have registered under the e-Labor Card Scheme, then Rs 1000 will be sent to your bank account by the Central Government.
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Apart from this, citizens will also be able to avail insurance up to Rs 2 lakh through E-Labour Card allowance. Under this, the government had announced to provide financial help to the laborers in view of their economic condition. Earlier this financial assistance was to be given to the laborer for Rs.500, but now this amount has been increased to Rs.1000 by the government.
e Shram Card Bhatta 2023
e Shram Card Bhatta 2023 has been started by the Central Government to provide financial assistance to all the unorganized sector workers of the state. Such citizens of the country by whom registration has been done under the E-Shramik Card Scheme, all those workers will be provided financial assistance through this. Apart from this, earlier it was announced by the government to give 500 rupees to all the registered workers. But now in view of the entry of the third wave of Corona in the country, this financial assistance amount has been increased to Rs.1000 by the Central Government.
Apart from this , through e Shram Card Bhatta 2023 , money is transferred by the government to the bank accounts of labor families, due to which all the workers of the country get huge benefits and they do not have to face economic crisis.
In today’s article, detailed information will be provided about e-Shram Card Beneficiary Status , such as how to check e-Shram Card payment status under it, and what are its benefits etc. Apart from this, in the first phase of this scheme, an installment of Rs 1000 was given to about 1.5 crore e-labor card holders by the central government. On the contrary, now the central government will cover the remaining beneficiaries in the third phase.
Short Details of e Shram Card Bhatta 2023
|Name of the article||E-Labor Card Allowance|
|was initiated||by the central government|
|Beneficiary||workers in the unorganized sector of the country|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the economically weaker workers of the country|
|Benefit||Financial assistance will be provided to the economically weaker workers of the country|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Purpose of E-Labour Card Allowance 2023
The main objective of E-Labor Card Allowance 2023 is to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker labor citizens of the country. Through this, it was announced by the Central Government to provide Rs 500 per employee as financial assistance to the citizens. But after that, in view of the condition of the third wave of Corona in the country, now this amount has been increased to Rs 1000 per employee.
The daily expenses of the citizens can be easily met by the financial assistance amount received through e-Shram Card Payment Status , so that they will not have to face financial crisis. The working citizens of the country do not face any kind of economic problem and their families can be nurtured well, this scheme has been started by the central government.
What to do if Rs 1000 is not received in the account under E-Labor Card Allowance
1000 rupees have been transferred to the bank accounts of registered citizens by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath on the e-Shram Portal . Under this portal, this amount is being provided by the state government as maintenance allowance to the registered workers. Under this, an amount of one thousand rupees has been transferred to the accounts of about 1.5 crore workers in the first phase as maintenance allowance by the state government. At present, the process of sending money to the accounts of the remaining laborers is going on by the Uttar Pradesh government. In its second phase, the state government will send an allowance of Rs 1,000 each to the accounts of about 2.31 crore workers.
Workers registered under e labor card will get 2000
An amount of up to Rs 2000 will be provided to all the workers till March under the e-Shramik Card by the state government. Through this scheme, maintenance allowance will be provided to all the laborers in a total of 4 months from December to March. Under this, an amount of Rs 500 per month will be provided to all farmers and workers, its two installments have been distributed by the government to about 1.5 crore workers.
Apart from this, the workers who have not received this amount will also be provided this allowance by the government soon. Citizens of the state get many benefits through the E Labor Card, one of its benefits is maintenance allowance. In this direction, in view of the Corona epidemic, the Bihar government is also providing maintenance allowance to the citizens of the state. Apart from this, the benefit of this allowance will be given only to those citizens who will be registered on the civil labor portal.
Benefits and features of E-Labor Card Allowance Scheme 2023
- Under this, if the age of 60 years is completed by the labor card holders, then under this scheme an amount of Rs. 3000 will be provided as pension per month.
- On the contrary, if the labor card holder dies, then in such a situation his wife will be given Rs. 1500 per month as pension.
- Such unorganized workers of the country whose monthly income is less than 15 thousand rupees, all of them will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, the citizens of the unorganized sector of the country, hawkers, rickshaw pullers, fishermen, servants, sweepers, tailors, drivers, weavers, construction workers, small farmers, etc. will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the central government provides financial assistance of Rs 1000 to the beneficiaries every month.
- When the workers will apply under this scheme, then the e-Shramik card holders will also start getting the benefits of important schemes of the state.
- The amount of financial assistance given under this will be sent by the government to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria of E-Labour Card Allowance 2023
To avail the benefits of any scheme launched by the central or state government, citizens must fulfill the eligibility prescribed under them. Only after that they are given the benefit of that scheme. Similarly, some eligibility has also been set by the government under e-labor card allowance , which is as follows: –
- Under this, only those citizens who are native of India are eligible to apply.
- Apart from this, the age of the applicant should be between 16 to 59 years only then he will be eligible for it.
- Any person applying should not be an income tax payer, because income tax payer is not eligible under this scheme.
- A citizen desirous of getting the benefit of e-Labour Card Allowance should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- Any labor citizen of the unorganized sector is eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The applicant should have his own bank account and it is mandatory to have a mobile number link.
- Apart from this, the applicant labor should also have a valid Aadhaar card.
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- aadhaar number
- mobile number
- bank account
- IFSC code
- ration card
- 10th class mark sheet
e Shram Card 2023| Process to Apply for E-Labour Card Online
You can complete the process of applying for e-Labour Card in online mode by following the given easy steps .
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shramik Card. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Register on e-Shram , after that you have to click on the option of Self-Registration.
- Now you have to enter the mobile number, after that you have to enter OTP. Now you will get the application form.
- After this, you will have to enter the details of all the information sought in the application form like- your name, bank account number, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After this you have to click on the submit option. Thus your application process is completed, now you can download your admit card .
|Direct Link To Check Payment Status||Click Here|
e shram card payment status check 2023 || ई श्रम कार्ड पेमेंट स्टेटस चेक 2023
FAQs about e Shram Card Bhatta 2023
Will all workers get the benefit of e Shram Card Bhatta 2023?
This benefit is currently being given by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Government of Bihar, in future the state government can also take some steps on this.
How much amount will we get as e Shram Card Bhatta 2023?
In the form of e Shram Card Bhatta 2023, the amount is being given in different ways by different state governments. If we talk about UP, then the UP government has decided to give ₹ 2000 allowance for 4 months, which will be given at the rate of ₹ 500 per month.
Which application has to be made to get the labor card ₹ 1000 allowance?
No, if you are already registered for e-Shram Card Bhatta 2023 and you have received e-Shram Card 2023 then you do not need to apply again to get e-Shram Bhatta 2023.